Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 6 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Sofia + ’s full profile. It’s free!
Happy Together! :)
1) Sofia was an exchange student in Universidade de Vigo in Spain. Kamil was an exchange student in Shanghai, and studied in HK.
2) Sofia traveled independently with CouchSurfing in 26 countries of Europe in 2010/9~2011/5. http://aluileung.pixnet.net/blog/post/27091547
3) Sofia had 90 references and over 100 friends in CS.
4) Sofia was a tour guide in Taiwan :) https://www.facebook.com/sofiatourtaiwan
5) This is what Kamil's doing http://eurosinotrust.wordpress.com/
Life is SHORT. Never REGRET.
Making friends is more important than sightseeing.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Sofia was introduced by master classmate in 2010.
So far, very nice! :)
1) Traveling: We are big fans of traveling, canÃÂ¢Ãâ¬Ãâ¢t wait to explore new countries and know new culture, wish to travel around the world and experience different life in time.
2) Photography: Sofia had been taking photo around 10 years. http://0rz.tw/ZI8YG
3) Film: Sofia like to write after watching a movie, had wrote over 600 articles. http://aluileung.pixnet.net/blog/category/list/737425
Music, Movies, and Books
Bruno Mars, Garou, Les Enfoirés, Radiohead, Sandee Chan, Eason Chan, Le Petit Prince, will.i.am, Debussy, Empty Chairs at Empty Tables, Wong Faye, Damien Rice, Les Miserables, Greyson Chance, Robbie Williams, Backstreet Boys
Into the Wild, The Reader, The Big Blue, Cinema Paradiso, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Kick Ass, The English Patient, Léon, The Legend of 1900, Tropic Thunder, All About Lily Chou-Chou, Nikita, The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas, Sherlock Holmes, The Message
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1) Sofia was interviewed lively by Galician TV in 2010/10, after seeing Pope in Santiago de Compostela in Spain. http://youtu.be/X9IUqCwznZ8
2) Sofia did finish her dream to travel alone in 26 countries of Europe for 6 months, until now, have been to 38 countries. Looking forward to traveling all life. :)
3) We were bitten by fish in Guam, it was interesting to be food of the fishes. :P
Teach, Learn, Share
We love to learn culture differences and experience different life. :) If you are interested in traveling in Tainan of Taiwan, maybe you can check the article Sofia wrote! :) http://aluileung.pixnet.net/blog/post/27962684
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guam, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macao, Maldives, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, Vatican City State, Venezuela
Countries I’ve Lived In
China, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Spain, Taiwan, United Kingdom