Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 4 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Suzanne’s full profile. It’s free!
I like palindromes and spirals. And randoms and differences as well as symmetry and comparisons. And old wood. And small particles. And the way sunrays flare in the forest. And pie! And... cooking, both with food and words.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Sharing and caring!
Life, and all it contains, and how it all works and hangs together!
I especially enjoy making great food with simple ingredients, camping in the wild and writing.
Music, Movies, and Books
Favorite bands include: Agalloch, Taake, Tool, Electric Six, Solstafir, Iggy Pop, The XX, Los Colorados, The Sisters of Mercy.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Watch the earth and sky, two hours before sunset.
Teach, Learn, Share
Practical info about Holland:
- If you want to travel by public transport, check: http://9292.nl/en (includes all public transport)
- If you want to travel by train, check: http://www.ns.nl/en/travellers/home
- Lidl and Aldi are the cheapest supermarkets.
- You've not been to Holland if you've not done some biking!
- Do not buy drugs from the streets, go to a so-called coffeeshop instead.
- "Holland" is a region and former province on the western coast of the Netherlands. The name Holland is also frequently used to informally refer to the whole of the country of the Netherlands. This usage is commonly accepted, especially outside of the Netherlands, but some individuals, particularly from the other parts of the Netherlands, dislike the use of "Holland" as a substitute for the "Netherlands" (but I don't mind! ^^)
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Scotland, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In