Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 5 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Stefano’s full profile. It’s free!
Travelling around Latin America, opening up to a new world
I am Italian, 32 years old. I lived for 5 years in Alexandria, Egypt, working for an international organisation. I am now travelling around Latin America during a "sabbathical year" in which I plan to learn new things and open up to new perspectives. I would like to meet a lot of new people, as I am very conviced this is one of the most enriching experiences in our life.
"If you can't solve it, eat it" (where the wild things are)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Am new to CS, have a lot of friends who do it and everybody seems to agree that you meet a lot of nice people here. Let's try.
- Travelling, dicoverning places, meeting new people
- Climbing mountains
- photos, paintings, things like this...
- Reading books, and all the other things that takes a bit of time to be really appreciated
- Appreciating the little moments, and finding poetry around me
- rock climbing
Music, Movies, and Books
Top Movies: Amarcord (Fellini), l'Avventura (Antonioni), The Big Leboksvi, The Godfather,
Top writers: Hemingway, J.D. Salinger, Pasolini
Music: really too many, some are: Radiohead, Sigur Ros, Andrew Bird, Deus, Bright Eyes, Animal Collective, but also Arabic Music, Jazz, Classical music...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Climbing on ice mount Pisco in Peru'
- Living through the Egyptian Revolution in 2011
- Traveling around rural areas in Kenya by myself for my thesis research project
Teach, Learn, Share
I am quite good with social media and computer stuff, and in general in communication things, as this has been mostly my work.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Chile, Croatia, Cuba, Guatemala, Israel, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Mexico, Palestine, Peru, Poland, Serbia, Syrian Arab Republic, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In