Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see SUSANNEPSYCHOLOGIST’s full profile. It’s free!
I am a friendly person interested in contacts with friendly open-minded women (all ages) from abroad. I am not offering a couch, but I would love to show you the city of Bremen or offer you a little excursion to the countryside around Bremen. I love to find out how other people think about Germany and how different your everyday life is. I love to see foreign perspectives on what I take for granted.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
What I can offer to you on my weekends:
- we can make a tour throught the old parts of the city of Bremen
- we can have a coffee in a café with a nice view in a park or at the Weser river
- we can make a bike tour on the dikes in the north of Bremen (nice view on the meadows, silence, birds, nice old farmhouses, cows, flowers) and have some hand-made cakes or ice-cream
- we can make a trip by car or bike to Worpswede oder Fischerhude, very pittoresque villages near Bremen famous for their artists
- we can go to my meditation group on Sunday evening (silent sitting meditation, walking meditation)
- we can go to a museum or arts exhibition together (museum for foreign cultures, universum (exploratory science museum), botanika)
None yet. I used to be on a lot of international workcamps.
Psychology, Meditation, Nordic Walking, Yoga, Singing, Mindfulness, Politics, Anti-Neoliberalism, Alternative Life, Alternative Lifestyles, Feminism, Hiking (but not in Bremen, it's too flat here), Cycling, Swimming (also in the lakes in Bremen when it is very hot), Art exhibitions, getting up early in the morning
- womens rights
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Giving up competing to do or see the most amazing things ...
Countries I’ve Visited
France, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In