- 0% response rate
- Last login 3 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Syed Ghayyour ’s full profile.
I am friendly and open mind person, who love to make new friends and meet with new people around the world...!!
I love travell and to know about different cultures...!! And I believe:
In order to know better about the culture taste thier foood :D
And if you wanna know me and wanna know my culture I am always open for it..! Even I am very good Cook :P
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Looking for a good people for having a company for travelling and to have the possibility of cheap travelling and looking for the couchsurfer in my Current city to have a good company.
Photography, Travelling, listening music and reading books about travelling, writing blogs and articles and ofcourse "PROGRAMMING"
Music, Movies, and Books
Classical indian Music, Sufi Rock, Classical rock, Italian, Indie.
Movies about travelling and advanture, Novels
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. Travelled on the roof of Bus from Sargodha to Faislabad (Pakistan).
2. Cross the India Pakistan border from Wahga to Attari by foot and saw Flag hosting ceremony from Indian side (India)
3. Spend a night of Sunmer in front of Spree (East side Gallerie Berlin)
4. Saw full and partial Solar eclipse two times and full moon eclipse three times in my life.
5. Catch a plane after closing doors :D
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you Mathematics BUT It would be boring for you... !! So I can teach you German, English, Hindi and offcourse Urdu, can teach how to cook Indian and Asian dishes, I can learn new languages and culture and I can share everything that is possible for me.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Everything that is possible
Will be your city guide.
Offer you lunch, dinner or Coffee depends on you which offer is suitable for you.
Countries I’ve Visited
Denmark, France, Germany, India, Italy, Norway, Pakistan, Poland, Qatar, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey
Countries I’ve Lived In