Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 11 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see SZIAPACA’s full profile. It’s free!
1) My internet access is rather limited. I know it's weird and hard to believe these days but I have no internet, whatsapp, viber, uber, twitter, whatever on my phone and I'm not online 24/7. Would my answer take a couple of days (or more while traveling), please keep it in mind. Thank you.
2) Cannot host between 28 Oct - 1 Nov at all. Sorry.
Eternal life, world peace, free beer and justice for all...
Traveled a lot but met less people than expected. That's why I decided to join. To meet people. And it works!
Well, after many requests and messages I'm a bit disappointed as my profile seems a bit long or boring to read through. :/ So here are some basics:
- Quite busy so have really few time to show you around. Feel free to ask but pls don't expect.
- Live in a flat so have no garden for car park or camping. (Have no car at all so don't even have a parking place on the street.)
- Please no requests with 'me and x of my friends' - with no CS account. Please take the time to create a profile for your friends as well.
- I believe CS is not about free overnight stays and saving that €10/night for a hostel. Very bad approach.
- I think ignoring requests or messages is rather rude.
How can I help you then?
I can host you in case. Depends on my mood, on my schedule and yesss, depends on YOU basically, your profile or how do I know you and your request. May I recommend you write something more personal than 'hey man can I surf your couch'. That helps a lot.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Hosting and surfing sometimes.
Met a lot of nice and interesting people. Haven't hosted or surfed that much so far.
- bike riding
- vegan food
- punk rock
- having fun
- roman numerals
Music, Movies, and Books
Books: Odyssey, The Little Prince, Twelwe Chairs
Movies: Trainspotting, Intouchables
Music: Gotan Project, Björk, Soft Cell, Yonderboi, Fatboy Slim, Parov Stelar, ColorStar, Laibach, Marilyn Manson, Másfél, Paul Kalkbrenner and many others.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Something like this.
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Andorra, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Scotland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United States, Wales
Countries I’ve Lived In