Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 14 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Sziapaca’s full profile. It’s free!
*** PLEASE NOTE *** IMPORTANT ***
1) My internet access is rather limited. I know it's weird and hard to believe these days but I have no internet, whatsapp, viber, uber, twitter, messenger, whatever on my dumbphone and I'm not online 24/7. Would my answer here take a couple of days (or more while traveling), please keep it in mind. Thank you.
2) Offline and cannot host between 10th Feb and 28th Feb 2017 at all. Sorry!
- My name is Balázs. I appreciate messages starting with 'Hello Balázs', feel free to copypaste.
- Quite busy so my time is rather limited to show you around. Feel free to ask but pls don't expect.
- Live in an apartment so have no garden for car park or camping. (Have no car at all so don't even have a parking space on the street.)
- I believe CS is not about free overnight stays and saving that €15/night for a hostel. Very bad approach.
- I think ignoring requests or messages is rather rude.
- Once you confirmed your stay but decide not to come finally, please let me know asap. And please no bullshit like 'had to cancel my trip' - better tell me straight you've found a nicer guy to host you. No offense.
How can I help you?
I can host you in case. Depends on my mood, my schedule and yesss, depends on ***YOU*** basically, your profile or how do I know you and your request. May I recommend you write something more personal than 'hey man can I surf your couch' - happened actually! This helps a lot. Copypaste requests drive you nowhere.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Traveled a lot but met less people than expected. That's why I decided to join. To meet people. And it works!
Met a lot of nice and interesting people. Haven't hosted or surfed that much so far.
- vegan food
- punk rock
- having fun
- environmental issues
- roman numerals
- old nokia phones
- meaningful things
Music, Movies, and Books
Books: Odyssey, The Little Prince, Twelwe Chairs
Movies: Trainspotting, Intouchables
Music: Gotan Project, Björk, Soft Cell, Yonderboi, Fatboy Slim, Parov Stelar, ColorStar, Laibach, Marilyn Manson, Másfél, Paul Kalkbrenner and many others.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Something like this.
Or actually I'm doing a bit of this every single day.
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Andorra, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Scotland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United States, Wales
Countries I’ve Lived In