Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see SZIAPACA’s full profile. It’s free!
Eternal life, world peace, free beer and justice for all...
Travelled a lot but met less people than expected. That's why I decided to join. To meet people. And it works!
Well, after many requests and messages I'm a bit disappointed as my profile seems a bit long or boring to read through. :/ So here are some basics:
- Quite busy so have really few time to show around. Feel free to ask but don't expect.
- Live in a flat so have no garden for car park or camping. (Have no car at all so don't even have a parking place on the street.)
- Please no requests with 'me and x of my friends' - with no CS account. Please take the time to create a profile for your friends.
- Given that I live in my own flat, I really have no clue about the hostels, hotels, etc. here.
- I believe CS is not about free overnight stays and saving that €10/night for a hostel. Very bad approach.
- I think ignoring requests is quite rude.
How can I help you then?
I can host you in case. Depends on my mood, on my schedule, and yesss, depends on _YOU_ basically, your profile or how do I know you and your request. Please take the effort to write something more personalized than 'hello man can i surf your couch?'. That helps a lot.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Hosting and surfing sometimes.
Met a lot of nice and interesting people. Haven't hosted or surfed that much so far.
Travelling. Trains and buses. Having fun. Cats. Children.
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Andorra, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Scotland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United States, Wales
Countries I’ve Lived In
Hungary, United Kingdom