Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 5 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Teresa’s full profile. It’s free!
live the story you want to tell
I'm originally from the San Francisco Bay Area in California; now I live and work in New York City. I'm traveling to Italy, Ireland, Spain, and Croatia this summer, so I hope I'll be able to get to know a few new people and places around the world through CouchSurfing.
When I visit a new place, I want to experience it the way someone who lives there does: I want to go for your morning run, visit the coffee shop where you're a regular, stop by your local market, wind down with a lovely dinner at your favorite restaurant. Oh, and after that - do shots of ouzo with your entire family, play darts at the pub, dance on the beach until sunrise, or whatever it is the occasion calls for.
It's my first time trying CS, but to get to know me a little better you can check out my blog: byteresawu.com.
Do something that makes you uncomfortable every day... it's your body's way of telling you you're learning something!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I just joined this community, but I'll hopefully be able to surf a few couches and show you around NYC!
- I'm a blogger - I write about my life, career, friends, home, style, travels (read me at byteresawu.com)
- I like coffee, tea, beer, wine, cocktails - so let's get together for one of the above
- I love to dance, especially to electronic/house music, and I travel frequently for music festivals
- I collect greeting cards / post cards and always send handwritten notes via snail mail - if you give me your address, I'll mail you a card
- music festivals
- pub crawls
- rock climbing
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- climbing Half Dome in Yosemite, California
- floating in the crystal clear waters of Green Bay in Protaras, Cyprus
- seeing the Great Pyramids
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Germany, Hungary, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand
Countries I’ve Lived In
Cyprus, Taiwan, United States