Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Theresa’s full profile. It’s free!
Hey there! I just finished my Bachelor studies and now took a year off in order to backpack through New Zealand and widen my horizon, getting to know the country’s people, culture and landscape.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I believe trying to learn about traditions and backgrounds of your place of stay works best in direct contact with real experts, the inhabitants. =) Couchsurfing offers a great opportunity and provides the best basis of getting in contact and learn from each other!
- Arts! (any kind – classic/modern, photography, film, fashion, music, …)
- The unknown – E.G. I love to travel all on my own and getting to know knew people and cultures
- Thrillers – both films and books; I simply love deduction
- study abroad
Music, Movies, and Books
- Ludovico Einaudi, Sia, Adele, Hozier, Passenger, Shania Twain, ..., Radio
- Forrest Gump, Sherlock series (by BBC), Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, Silver Linings Playbook, The Intouchables, Eat Pray Love, Harry Potter series, TBBT, HIMYM, ...
- The hundred year old man who climbed out of the window and disappeared, The girl who saved the king of Sweden, Thrillers, books by Bill Bryson, ...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I was lucky to study abroad, combining education with traveling and am endlessly thankful for that experience.
What I Can Share with Hosts
What I can share with hosts… - I’d love to exchange stories, knowledge and cooking recipes. I am collecting them from whereever I go. =)
And a postcard from my next destination would be promised as well. =)
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, New Zealand, Poland, Switzerland, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Austria, Germany, Italy, United States