- Последний раз на сайте: about 2 years назад
Зарегистрируйтесь на Couchsurfing, чтобы увидеть полный профиль пользователя Theresa. Это бесплатно!
Hey there! I just finished my Bachelor studies and now took a year off in order to backpack through New Zealand and widen my horizon, getting to know the country’s people, culture and landscape.
Что привело меня на Couchsurfing
I believe trying to learn about traditions and backgrounds of your place of stay works best in direct contact with real experts, the inhabitants. =) Couchsurfing offers a great opportunity and provides the best basis of getting in contact and learn from each other!
- Arts! (any kind – classic/modern, photography, film, fashion, music, …)
- The unknown – E.G. I love to travel all on my own and getting to know knew people and cultures
- Thrillers – both films and books; I simply love deduction
- study abroad
Музыка, кино и книги
- Ludovico Einaudi, Sia, Adele, Hozier, Passenger, Shania Twain, ..., Radio
- Forrest Gump, Sherlock series (by BBC), Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, Silver Linings Playbook, The Intouchables, Eat Pray Love, Harry Potter series, TBBT, HIMYM, ...
- The hundred year old man who climbed out of the window and disappeared, The girl who saved the king of Sweden, Thrillers, books by Bill Bryson, ...
Классная вещь, которую я сделал(-а)
I was lucky to study abroad, combining education with traveling and am endlessly thankful for that experience.
Чем я могу поделиться с хостами
What I can share with hosts… - I’d love to exchange stories, knowledge and cooking recipes. I am collecting them from whereever I go. =)
And a postcard from my next destination would be promised as well. =)
Где я побывал(-а)
Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, New Zealand, Poland, Switzerland, United States
Где я жил(-а)
Austria, Germany, Italy, United States