Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 5 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Thibaut’s full profile. It’s free!
I think that I'm a social person. I like to discover people and their culture. Even if i don't have hope for the human kind. I like to travel, to keep smile as much as i can and learn, learn and learn about everything. In a few words : Friendly, curious, fun.
I'm a passionate guy.
I'm a reefkeeper, I love photography and love astronomy (watching stars), interested by sciences.
I'm also a rawer, i love bike (downhill), swimming ...
I love cook too and read and a lot of things.
I think you begin to understand : that i love a lot of things. A healthy mind in an healthy body.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- The first time a put my eye in a telescope to saw jupiter
- Spent 24h on an island in the middle of now where (french polynesia) and nothing excpet a little bit of watter and my arms (got to grab coconuts, fish,... to survive)
- When I had to coock a french dinner in Phoenix for a huge american family (I saw love in their eyes at every bite)
- And finaly my trip to vegas
Countries I’ve Visited
French Polynesia, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Ireland, Martinique, Russian Federation, Réunion, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In