Accepte Peut-être des Invités
- Dernière connexion il y a about 4 years
Rejoignez Couchsurfing pour consulter l'intégralité du profil de Thomas Mika. L'inscription est gratuite !
Spend a wonderful time around the world!
After working 4 years for the police and 3 years in my own company it ist time for a change! 12 hours a day, 6 days a week...
now I´m looking out for something new.
//travel our beautiful world
//meet people and learn their language
//learn to scuba-dive with my brother
//kitesurfing as much as possible
- The freedom to see and hear what is really there at the moment,
-- Rather than what should be has been, or will be the first.
- The freedom to express what I really feel and think
-- And not what is expected of me.
- The freedom to stand by my feelings,
-- And to pretend otherwise.
- The freedom to ask for what I need
-- Instead of always waiting for permission first.
- The freedom to take risks on their own responsibility,
-- To risk rather than "go safe" always on, and nothing new.
Pourquoi je suis sur Couchsurfing
I´ve never couchsurfed yet; BUT I live for seven years in a residantial community. I now the difference between yours and mine, I can cook and do the dishes.
- scuba diving
- emergency services
Une aventure extraordinaire que j'ai vécue
Pays que j'ai visités
Australia, Greece, Indonesia, Switzerland, Turkey, United States
Pays dans lesquels j'ai vécu