- 66% response rate
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see tolgavegokce’s full profile. It’s free!
We would like to meet with new people from all around the world in our future life. You can always contact with us for friendship and accommodation. Welcome to our life!! :)
We love each other very much, any living creature and life itself, so we would like to meet with different people from other cultures and share thoughts, feelings, cultural details and joy of life. :)
We have a daughter, 2,5 years old today (17.06.2016), and two cats. We welcome any kind of people who are friendly, respectful and positive.
We like reading books, taking photos, watching movies, walking around, dreaming, cooking and eating :), talking, laughing, meeting with friends, wood painting and any other things belonging to life..
If you really want to feel at home, but be somewherelse on earth, do not hesitate to contact with us! :) Let's share our experiences about life!
Either seem as you are, or be what you seem (Ya oldugun gibi gorun ya da gorundugun gibi ol) MEVLANA..
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Hosted METEORSMASH between August 29th and September 1st 2008, 3 nights.
Hosted Folatresse between September 1st and 7th 2008, 6 nights.
Hosted PAULA BARRETO between October 12th and 14th 2008, 3 nights.
Hosted GINGERY CAT on November 12th and 16th 2008, 2 nights.
Hosted by LITTLEFUGUE between May 5th and 9th 2010, 3 nights.
Hosted by MELAV between May 9th and 11th 2010, 2 nights.
Hosted by TIM1 between May 11th and 12th 2010, 1 night.
Hosted by DON RAPHAEL between 12th and 14th 2010, 2 nights.
Hosted by JOSEPH WRIGHT between 14th and 16th 2010, 2 nights.
Hosted by DEEKAY789 between May 16th and 19th 2010, 3 nights.
Hosted by MOKSHA between May 19th and 21st 2010, 2 nights.
Hosted by MANDYANITA between May 21st and 23rd 2010, 2 nights.
Hosted by FUZZYHAGGIS between 25th and 27th 2010, 2 nights.
Hosted by HOMESCHOOLMUM between May 29th and June 2nd, 4 nights.
Hosted MELAV between Apr 6th and 8th, 2 nights.
Hosted PINKYKAT between Nov 18th and 20th, 3 nights.
Computer, watching good movies, attending friend meetings, reading, taking photos, caring animals, playing with our daughter
Music, Movies, and Books
* Movies: You Have Got Mail, Sleepless in Seattle, City of Angels, Lord of The Rings, Harry Potter, Bridget Jones, Phenomenon, Reign Over Me, Click, Kramer vs. Kramer, Shadows and Fog, Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex But Were Afraid To Ask, Spanglish, 50 First Dates, Ice Age, Wall-e, Avatar, She's Just Not That Into You, The Pirates of Caribbean, Casablanca, Some Like It Blonde, all animations... (generally all movies by Adam Sandler, Steve Martin, Johnny Depp, Meg Ryan, Meryl Streep, Kevin Spacey, John Kusack)
* Shows: True Blood, Chuck, CSI:NY, How I Met Your Mother, Lie To Me, Flash Forward, Fringe, X-Files, Mad About You, Seinfeld, Arrow.
* Linkin Park, Yuksek Sadakat, Evanescence, Johann Sebastian Bach, Baris Manco, Nev, Feridun Duzagac, Kenny G, Farid Farjad, Incesaz, 30 Seconds to Mars, Omar Faruk Tekbilek, Amy Winehouse, Amy Macdonald, Alicia Keys, Mercan Dede, Pinhani, U2, Jeff Buckley, Chris De Burgh, Lenny Kravitz, MSG, The Bear, 3 Doors Down, Tom Waits, Stacey Kent, Simply Red, Frank Sinatra, Hoobastank, Shania Twain...
* Conversations with God/Neale Donald Walsh, Mutant message down under/Marlo Morgan, Mutant message from forever/Marlo Morgan, Nothing by chance/Richard Bach, The Bridge Across Forever/Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingstone Seagull/Richard Bach, The Continuum Concept/Jean Liedloff
Teach, Learn, Share
We can teach how to care pets, especially cats. Cleaning, loving, feeding, their health...
Countries I’ve Visited
Canada, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In