Accepte éventuellement des demandes d'hébergement
- Dernière connexion il y a 9 months
Rejoignez Couchsurfing pour consulter l'intégralité du profil de Kuo-Yu . L'inscription est gratuite !
Exploring the world, and getting to know more about myself!!
I don't know how to describe myself, but I can tell you what I do in my life.
* I love recycling stuff. (ex: reuse shopping bags. you can always find one in my bag.)
* Not getting influenced easily (mentally)
(I'm not cold-blooded. I just think things going with their own way, which is what we call, TAO 道)
* I don't have much, but I'd always love to share what I have with people.
* I try to live my life without depending too much on money. (That doesn't mean I don't work hard. I just think money isn't the best solution to our life. Instead, it's the problem.)
* more... wait for your coming, sharing your ideas and help improve me :)
* Do what you're good at, and do what you love.
* In the end, people will judge you anyway. Don't live your life impressing others. Live your life impressing yourself.
Pourquoi je suis sur Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
After my first surfing experience in the U.K. and France, I cleaned up my room immediately after coming home, and became more active to find if there're any travelers coming and need my help.
My first CS was in Norwich, England, 2013. It's really hard to describe how I felt for my first night staying at a stranger's place. But you know what? After that time, I kept on CS two more times in the U.K. and one time in France! I think I'm addicted to it~
Reading books, listening to music.
Morceaux de musique, films et livres
Movie: The pianist (2002);In Bruges (2008); The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008)
Music: Classicals; Jazz;
Singer: Edith Piaf ; Robbie Williams
Enseignez, apprenez, partagez
Teach myself not to be too proud of what I have.
Learn from others as much as possible.
Share what I've learned, experienced, and thought of to others.
Pays que j'ai visités
Bangladesh, Belgium, Canada, China, France, Portugal, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States
Pays dans lesquels j'ai vécu
Canada, France, Taiwan, United States