Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Thomas’s full profile.
PLEASE READ AT LEAST THIS 5 FIRST LINES :
We do not often welcome people for ONLY one night : we even prefere welcome you 2 or 3 nights because for only one night it's like a free accomodation, this gives no time enough to really meet each others and this is not the spirits we give to our welcome
I try reply to most of couchrequests... but I don't reply to all messages... so please, use the CS request form... it's really usefull... and be careful of copy paste.. change at least the name, my name is not Hervé, neither Bertrand...
I live in a flat with my girlfriend Marion not far from the Stadium, so very close from downtown, 7min walking to Metro St Michel, 10min by bike from Place du Capitole
I did mechanical engineering studies... but I've been practising circus since I was 10 years old and now it's my job... I manage my own company... but believe me, It's a real job !
Smile ! and Life will smile to you !
Today's Utopia is Tomorrow's Reality !
and to finish, still trying to translate "aborder l'utopie avec pragmatisme"
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I'm not so bad in a kitchen : If you welcome me, I can prepare a french meal... and also if I welcome you of course. During my last trip in Quebec... I managed to make cookies to all my hosts according to the recipe of my first new-yorkers host of the trip !
I like hanging around in Toulouse with couchsurfers I host... actually it's only when I host somebody that I take time to do it:)
From a general point a view, I like to make you discovered where I live... Culture, food, party...
Hosting In Toulouse huuum, it's getting harder and harder to count!! nearly 80 persons since summer 2009... people from Canada(11), USA(11) , Slovenia(4), Germany(7), Australia(3), UK(2), Netherlands(2) Greece(2) Poland(1), hungary(1), Belgium(1), Colombia(1), Venezuela(1) portugal (1) tahiti(1) Italy(1) Spain(1), New Caledonia (1) and obviously people from France (16)....
Surfing away :
- NYC / Quebec #4 (2015) (it's becoming a habit ! )
*Best cookies ever at Darcy's
*Once again a big welcome from Max, Cloe, Andreanne and Gab, Marc-André, Josianne and Max .
* Best Gaspesie's secret's spots ever at Caro ans Mat's in escuminac, at Ju's in Cap au Renards
The "One-week-couchsurfing-with-my-parents" project #2 (2013) : Ireland's Calling !
* Warm welcome at Karen's house in Tramore
The "Feedback-Couchsurfing Tour in Quebec 2012"
the aim was to visit people I hosted in France, so thanks to
* Cloé & Andréanne(who came in july 2011),
* Catherine(June 2009)
* Annabelle(Lot of weeks :) Automne 2010)
* Audrey (February 2010)
* Julien (June 2011)
But also thanks to the ones I visited for the first time whom have from now on to come in France :
* Cynthia, Chicoutimi, and (real :)) secret spot of St Fulgence
* Nico & Ashley, Catherine's Roomates... Roomates always finish in the loop...
* Benoit, Last minute outdoor spa at carnaval :)
- The "One-week-couchsurfing-with-my-parents" project: Denmark/Sweden 2011... yes it's possible to couchsurf with his parents... thanks to :
* Mikkel Secret's Places and good restaurant in Aalborg
* Helle & Lars sauna, barbecue and fall of language barrier in Fredericia's countryside (thanks to their daughter!)
* Bwalya, happinesse and Joe Cocker's concert in Copenhagen!
* Damien Cottage, board games and not enough time spent in Gothenburg countryside!
- Hitchhiking througt quebec (2010)...
*Justin and Maité... Award of the best window ever.
*Melanie (and Marie-Eve!) Victoriaville definitly has the best Poutine !
*Marc-André... well didn't really had the choice to host me when my roomates becames his roomates.
- visiting France (2009)... Monika in Lyon, Pablo in Paris, Lucie in Chalons...
- Street performing in Sarlat 2011 thanks to Asilys
- Backpacking around Poland (2009), (amii, Anya !!), Czech republic(Eva) - - backpacking in Sweden/Denmark 2008, thanks Linda for the drink, thanks Jacob and Dorte for your couches and your warm welcome !
circus, and above all juggling and jumping stilts, it was more than a hobbie, it became my work, sharing time between setting up event and spending time on stage (or in the air as my current photo shows :))
montain : Biking, hiking and skiing in the winter
- board games
- outdoor activities
Music, Movies, and Books
really eclectic :
- Music : all kind, from pop-rock to oldies like dance from the 90's :), irish music, quebec's folks,
- Movies : yeah !
- books : thriller : Harlan Coben, Maxime Chattam, Giacommeti-Raven. also Marc Levy
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
take the metro with jumping stilts dozens of time so it's not so amazing
to pee from the balcony of a posh reception organized by the townhall (6th floor, best view of Toulouse ever)
stick thousand of post-note in a friend's flat and planty others stupid stuufs...
Never lose my cell phone and my wallet (I tried dozens of time...)
I couchsurfed one full week with my parents in Denmark/Sweden
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach how to juggle, and share some good cooking recipe. And anyway, except full schedule, you can expect a guided tour ;)
What I Can Share with Hosts
Time.. this is the most important.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In