- Last login 5 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Tristan’s full profile. It’s free!
Have fun and make other people feel good :)
- Now working in La Defense District in Paris, as an Account Manager in a consulting company.
- Going out often (too often ? :) ) in bars, parties, restaurants, with some friends.
- Enjoying Parisian life :)
- Like meeting and talking to new people.
- Think I have a good sense of humor :)
- Love music (DJ experiences for 2 years, music producer for 10 years)
- Love photography (Canon 550D / Tamron 17-50mm F2.8 / Sigma 10-20mm F3.5)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Me and my ex-roommate were hosting CouchSurfers in our previous flat in Paris.
We decided to do that at the beginning to meet new people during our first summer working. It was a kind of travel without holidays ;)
We had only great experiences and now we are really convinced about the CS experience :)
Now I've got my own flat, and still hosting couchsurfers.
Travelling, Photography, Music, Cinema
Music, Movies, and Books
- Movies : Usual Suspects, American History X, Scorsese's movies, and so much more :)
- Music : All kind of electronic music (but No David Guetta ^^), rock music, chill out music, etc.
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Canada, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In