Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 12 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Rozalka ’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm a wandering soul and a free spirit with my feet on the ground and my head floating up there in the sky - everyday new aspects of life and living and limits!
I don't have a plan ore one home ore just one place
it's all in our head, changing - it's all passing by.
I have strong desire to move on and have lived in many different places and am carrying myself as a home that needs to be build day by day. Throughout my ways I have learned how important it is to connect more as humans and less as "identities" to overcome boundaries and stereotypes and have good time together!
There is so much more magic outside of what most of us are told and educated about.. let'sdiscover and play more!
Aiming to learn from every experience, I see my travellife as a never ending educational experience and every place and as a new teacher to become a more "simple, human - human being"
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
to experience, share, exchange and learn.
I like to learn about almost everything, there is too much to learn !
Mostly I spent my time following my intuition and my natural way of being, discovering human beingness and ways of learning and growing.
I like good conversations or silence and connecting with people, making random friendhips on streets by smiling or saying something or playing music, inspiring people and getting inspired!!
Besides I always write about all of this, I consider poetry as a very good way of expression. I like singing and playing, improvising with sounds..when in the right mood. I like to photograph and capture/film moments and am very interested in Visual Anthropology/Ethnography, especially interested in rituals and learn everything about how people perceive reality. How to expand consciousness, meditation and hypnosis, ways of healing and (spiritual) growth.
Permaculture, susatinable life, animals and gardening, preparing food..
Community work and volunteering reminds me of the importance of sharing. I teach languages as well, teaching makes you learn even more!
Nature and the sea give me peace.
Music, Movies, and Books
I love especially traditional music, folklore from all over the world, old time music, blues, cabaret-chanson, singer/songwriter, critical hip hop and so much more!
books are always around me - poetry, surrealist, mind expanding, psychological, critical, travelliterature, gardening, do-it-yourself, cooking, languages, musical, stories and tales
movies - documentaries, travelmovies, undergroundmovies, classical b/w, popcorn american stuff - depending on the right mood!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
My travels and all the places, people and experiences that they have taught me !
To live in so many diverse enviroments, live and experience a lot of different ways of life and situations that life offers you :
- one day being homeless in a huge city and suddenly get a joboffer for one of the ridiculously wealthiest events worldwide - experiencing the two extreme poles of harsh capitalism!
- having an own apartment and then getting rid of almost all my things to live a nomad life in my van ( travelling & living & working through almost whole europe about 30. 000 km)
- finding my ''lost home'' & soulmates in latinamerica and Ireland
-working on the Vendange (grapepicking) in Beaujolais, France with the crazy french pickers and understanding the meaning of ''Winetherapy''
- living and surving the winter in London in our van Matilda
- feeling ''at home'' in the world
- gardening and living in magical West Cork Ireland
- playing music on the streets of Europe and surviving with the coins and smiles of people
- experiencing hospitality and kindness of people everywhere (offering shelter, food, drinks, music, friendship...and so much more!!!)
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you :
- how to travel CHEAP, HAPPY and RESPONSIBLE travelling& about travelling in general (inner and outter travels).
- how to get a (good)Van, turn it into a home, prepare&fix it, survive during winter in it and travel in it
- languages (english, polish, german, portugues and spanish)
- about culutural anthropology and different mentalities and ways to see the world
- how to connect with your inner voice and your way
- I can offer Singingworkshops and how to connect with your voice and body.
- I can teach basic tenorbanjo and guitar
- Photography and Aftereffects
- spontanious poetry, improvised songs
I want to exchange with you all that i know and you teach me what you know!!
In general I am always interested to learn more about languages, travelexperiences, being a (travelling)woman, about permaculture principles,
sustainable life: cooking, lanting, about expanding my consciousness, healing, meditating, growing, martial arts, more DIY, spoken word and writing...
What I Can Share with Hosts
my experiences and abilities as traveller and human being :) (see above)
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Chile, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Macedonia, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Wales
Countries I’ve Lived In
Argentina, Brazil, Germany, Ireland, United Kingdom