Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 11 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Turkan & Tolga’s full profile. It’s free!
feel every moment of life
First, who knows?
Then, maybe they know...
Check my references... :)
Do we have to start with "I" in order to introduce our self? Sure, we have. So, forgive me! :)
1) I'm an open-minded young woman with a passion of discovering world and getting in new and exciting situations.
2) I love to laugh and I try to be always cheerful.
3) I find great pleasure in new foods, new places, and new people.
4) I like to spend a lot of time reading books, novels, biographies, vs..; and listening music wherever I happen to live.
5) I love to try new experiences and travel a lot, meet new people on the roads.
6) I like to do jogging in the early morning of Sundays, on the seaside with perfect view of old Istanbul.. (Let join me!)
7) I enjoy with being with my friends, having parties, getting around a big dinner table, trying different kinds of food and drinks..
8) I love to discover cities by walk.
9) I love do yoga!! Peacefull life and soul!!
10) I don't like snooty people who always cares their self, talks always their own success, never mind what you think and feel..
11) I don't like the situation which you feel yourself alone and desperate.
live and feel every moment of the life!! look toward sky and thanks for every smiling face in the world...
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
My friend recommended regarding to his experiences which he has met many people from CS and traveled many cities by this way.
I had new cool and enjoyable friends! Having fun with them and discovering the city where I have been living for seven years with them, it makes me feel a tourist in my city. :)
travelling, meeting new people, tasting new foods, ect. enjoying life... listening music during the day..
try to be a normal people had pleasure from living...
writing blog, sharing experiences..
- scuba diving
Music, Movies, and Books
Music: brit rock, rock, indie, alternative musics, a lot of groups and songs...
Kings of Leon,
Two Doors Cinema Club,
Empire of the Sun,
Books: travelling books, novels related with history and otopiographies, biographies,..
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Sunset at Gumusluk, Bodrum...
Diving with little fishes in Bozcaada...
Amazing view of the road between Fethiye- Kas!
I expect to accumulate new fascinating stories by CS.
Teach, Learn, Share
I am a volunteer student of learnig every new things that I have not heard yet, and a volunteer teacher of sharing all things that I have ever experienced.
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Serbia, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In