Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login over 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ursula’s full profile. It’s free!
getting my thesis done...
I´m a very open-minded, uncomplicated and nice primary school teacher working with migrant-children in Vienna, at the moment. Besides that I´m interested in getting to know sustainable ways of living and being a critical citizen in my society...
Love, and do what you like (Saint Augustine)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
at the moment i´m traveling through argentina surfing but i hope to be a host when i´m back in vienna...
1. hosted by bernardo in tucuman, argentina
2. hosted by jose in salta, argentina,
3. hosted by santiago and javier in rosario, argentina
4. hosted by beltran, eugenia and agustin in santa fe, argentina
5. hosted by agustin in mendoza, argentina
6. hosted by joel in san juan, argentina
7. hosted by alejandro in san luis, argentina
8. hosted by agustin in la cumbre, argentina
9. hosted by ines in cordoba, argentina
10. hosted by veronica in montevideo, uruguay
11. hosted by annamaria in mendoza, argentina
12. hosted by lili in bariloche, argentina
13. hosted by carlos in el bolson, argentina
14. hosted by dafne and mauro in el calafate, argentina
15. hosted by flor in el bolson, argentina
16. hosted by emilio in cochrane, chile
17. hosted by lili in bariloche, argentina AGAIN!!
18. hosted by hermogenes in arequipa, peru
I love being around with my friends, spending time at the Danube, going hiking or climbing or consuming culture at theatres or concerts...
- rock climbing
Music, Movies, and Books
any book that makes me read it in less than a week, any music that makes me want to dance...movies? i don´t watch movies a lot...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
seeing dolphins swimming just next to me by coincidence
Countries I’ve Visited
Countries I’ve Lived In
Austria, Finland, Mexico