Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Guillaume’s full profile. It’s free!
I want to be extra-ordinary.
OK That's the hard part I guess...I am pretty laid-back and quite open-minded. I like sun rays on my face while listening to some music in the street. That makes me feel alive.
I like movies like anyone else and I enjoy socializing with my friends. I like focusing on details as they tend to reveal much more. I am a very dedicated person and can be strong-minded. (nice way not to say stubborn)
I am a musician and that what keeps me most busy.
You can see me in action here:
There's not much point trying to judge people. Accept them the way they are or leave them.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I have hosted a couple of people so far and it's been a great experience.
Music - writing - cinema - Art - people - socializing
Music, Movies, and Books
George Orwell, Steinbeck, Zweig, Kubrick, Cohen Brothers,
Music too many to cite but from Jeff Buckley to Prodigy and from Ratatat to the doors
Lost in translation / Magnolia
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Here's 23 random things about me:
1. I fell off a cliff when I was a rock-climber in my youth, 30 feet and just a few scratches. My head banged on the ground 20 centimeters away from a sharp rock.
2. I had tea with Morcheeba.
3. My first gig in London was on a Monday night very first act in front of … 1 person, my best female friend Tamara.
4. I can put around 40 coins on my elbow and catch them all with my hand from the same arm (I would need to practice again) but I once consider calling Guiness book.
5. I was so into Astronomy from 6 to 12 that I knew pretty much all the planet dimensions, weight, all the constellations etc… I wanted to be an astronaut but one day my dad bluntly told me that this would not happen because he’s color blind and so should I be….. turns out I am not color blind. :-/
6. I scored 20 out of 20 in the French baccalaureat at the French oral exam. That’s theoretically impossible but I never knew if it was a mistake or not.
7. I can play a tune on 10 different instruments.
8. I was born on Spring day.
9. I have traveled to 4 continents.
10. I have eaten a big jar of Nutella a week for 15 years in a row. They nearly went bankrupt when I stopped.
11. I believe in Karma
12. I have called my cat Lollipop BEFORE English people told me it was the most ridiculous name.
13. My two favourite movies are “Lost in translation” and “Magnolia”
14. When I sold my flat one guy from AIR came for a visit. Completely unexpected obviously.
15. My favourite city in the world is San Francisco
16. I have been a smoker longer than I have been a non-smoker but I never quit quitting! (edit: looks like I have won the battle ...)
17. I got mugged in the street. (bye bye ipod nano)
18. For the same height I have weighted 55 kilos, I am now 68 and I am still skinny.
19. I can fall asleep only on one side no matter how tired I am.
20. I broke my collar bone in Greece. I fell off a scooter at probably 10 miles an hour and my passenger fell on me. There was no hospital in a range of 200 miles.
21. I got bitten by a snake and it hurts like a MF.
22. I can make two different sounds with my mouth at the same time.
23. On a good morning after a huge party I can probably sing lower than Barry White.
Countries I’ve Visited
Countries I’ve Lived In
Germany, United Kingdom