Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Suzie’s full profile. It’s free!
Traveling with my family and friends, making great memories
Adventurer who loves riding the highs and lows of travel. I love to go out, but I'm up for chilling, great food, and meeting people from all walks of life. I have lots of stories to tell and would love to hear yours. For the last few years I have been shooting short films and am now doing these for couples and families as cherished keepsakes.
Carpe diem with minimal collateral damage
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Honestly I haven't participated in a few years, just doing my own thing. Getting back into it to see what other people do for fun in their respective cities.
Great couchsurfing parties in Austin, hung out with Barcelona, Madrid, Málaga and Houston couch-surfers. A few have remained good friends which is the best part!
Dancing, Pilates, kayaking, fine cuisine, cocktails, tans, big clubs, fashion, European graphic design, mopeds, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, foreign and American movies, sushi, funky hair
- graphic design
- adventure races
Music, Movies, and Books
T.V. shows: Orphan Black, The Night Shift, Scandal, Battle Creek
movies: Relatos Salvajes (Wild Tales)
Jeu d'Enfants, Gone with the Wind, Memento, 300, Mujeres al Borde de un Ataque de Nervios, "Red Dwarf" series, Queen Margot, The Counterfeiters, The Edukators, Open your Eyes, most recently Paris, Paris, Joyeux Noel, 25 Kilates, too many to write here. Fave actors: Kate Blanchette, Vincent Perez, Ryan Philippe, Angelina Jolie, Jason Statham, Jackie Chan, Jean Reno, James Marsden, Marion Cotillard, Robert Downey, Jr...
Music: to dance, house esp. Euro house. Blues, rock, classic jazz to listen to live...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. Seeing a picture of my corn-fed red-headed boss shaking Mikhail Gorbachev's hand at an IT conference in Dubai
2. Getting wined and dined by an actor who used to play a superhero
3. Being ON stage before a Maroon5 concert.
4. Water fight at camp in South Korea
5. Going to the club then taking a walk on the beach in winter
6. Walking through Philly at night, noticing things you miss in daylight
7. Hearing stories from a piano player who used to tour with Glenn Miller's band way back when
8. Being in potential danger but coming out all right with a great story (so many times)
9. Skiing in the Pyrenees with the gods
10. Listening to a Harley rider talk for hours, starting out saying how motorcycle guys are sweethearts, ending sometime after saying he'd almost bludgeoned a guy to death with a tire iron
11. My one and only bar fight that lasted all of 20 seconds
Teach, Learn, Share
Just do it! Take risks, but be mostly sober when you're doing it. Then you'll have a great set of memories.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Portugal, Singapore, South Korea, Spain
Countries I’ve Lived In