Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Zeev’s full profile. It’s free!
Hello! I am an accounting instructor by profession who enjoys traveling to interesting places around the globe and meeting intersting people. I caught the travel-bug many years (and countries) ago, and it became a second nature. While tarvelling I always try to get the feel for the place by walking through markets, hiking in nature, attending local festivals, and of course trying local foods. In another life I probably would have been a tour guide.
Life Is like a Box of Chocolates... You Never Know What You're Gonna Get!
Reading good literature, both fiction and non-fiction
History and culture
Languages - speaking 5 fluently
Hiking, swimming, nature
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Ziplined in the rainforest of Monteverde, Costa Rica (extreme thrill)
- Walked in the underground tunnels below the Western Wall in Jerusalem (amazing tour through history)
- Watched the Monkeys taking a hot bath in the Monkey park, Yodanaka, Japan while the snow was falling (Nature at its best)
- Walked through the Mayan ruins in Copan, Honduras (architecture, culture and history all combined)
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Canada, Costa Rica, Germany, Honduras, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Turkey, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Israel, United States