Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Eugin’s full profile. It’s free!
Travel around australia for a month
- cheerful, open minded person, always looking for new experiences and good mates to enjoy a beer!
Plays a little happy instrument called the ukulele!
- my life goals are to learn, teach and to create value in people's life.
- very happy and willing to share my experiences, have a good laugh ( if you would share yours too)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Heard heaps about the great friendships and fun that my friends had through couchsurfing.
Thought I would experience it myself!
- business, finance,, psychology, music, relationships, games
-and of course, the place, and you! ( host)
Music, Movies, and Books
- indie, pop,
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- been in the army for 2 years ( great stories!)
- backpacked and travelled to many countries ( more stories!)
Teach, Learn, Share
In exchange for a place to stay:
- i could teach you how to write your name in chinese(mandarin)! ( I am pretty much bilingual and am teach simple chinese phrases)
- i could teach you how to strum a ukulele, sing and play chords ( pretty much all i know)
- i could teach you about financial planning
- help you out in things!
Countries I’ve Visited
China, India, Malaysia, New Zealand, Portugal, Spain, Thailand
Countries I’ve Lived In