- Last login over 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Alexander’s full profile. It’s free!
I originally come from the north of Sweden.
Moved to Stockholm city recently for work.
I`m a relaxed, down to earth person and enjoy myself together with other people. I like to spend time in the beautyfull swedish nature, hiking and skiing for example. To loose oneself in a exiting museum is also nice but the best way to spend time is with other people, then it doesnt matter if you`re sitting at a nice restaurant in a big city or in a mountaincabin in the outback.
Most important thing is to have fun amd find new experiences.
Havent travelled much but I`m dreaming of severeal trips to new and intresting places.
- Explore central Europe.
- Go to the Istanbull derby between Galatasaray and Fenerbache (heard that is extraordinary).
- Go to Boston to see the Red sox play New York Yankees.
- Whatch a superballgame live in the US
- Live football in general in Brazil and Argentina.
- Deserthiking in the northafrican desert.
- Experience Iceland and the Faraoe islands.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Hosting and surfing.
None so far
Football and icehockey (from the grandstand). Boxercise, hangout, music and dance (most of it).
Music, Movies, and Books
Movits!, Trainspotters, Näääk, Loop Troop, Jedi Mind Tricks, Immortal Tecnique, Heavy metal kings, La coka nostra, General Knas, Kapten Röd.
Basically Swedish hip hop and american raw rap (perfect in the gym).
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Nightsailing just outside of Malliorca.
Mountainhiking in the midninght sun in the north of Sweden.
Run a political election campaign and won.
Military service in the north subartic area of Sweden in the middle of the Scandinavian winther.