Logo orange

Caleb Vendrell Carazo

San Juan, San Juan, Puerto Rico

Wants to Meet Up

Last login about 6 hours ago

Join Couchsurfing to see Caleb's full profile. It's free!

View Full Profile

Overview

  • 2 Positive References
  • Fluent in English, Spanish; learning Japanese
  • 24, Male
  • Member since 2013
  • Graphic designer spaceman who plays ...
  • Bachelors in Graphic Design
  • From Bayamón, Bayamón, Puerto Rico
  • Profile 100% complete

About Me

CURRENT MISSION

To enhance my life experience, meet more people, visit lands far from home.

ABOUT ME

Born and raised in San Juan, Puerto Rico, currently living in Guaynabo (still SJ sort of). My first language is spanish but apparently prolonged exposure to music, tv shows and videogames in english at an early age messed up the language part of my brain because I mostly speak in english. I have a bachelors degree in graphic design, I work and play Spotify full time at a print shop and one evening I got bored of videogames and got a part time job at Old Navy where I usually work on the evenings.

I'm oddly obsessed with Lipton Iced Tea (the one from the ginormous can that you mix) and just plain old tea, I've been going at it since high school. I'm happy 95% of the time, the remaining 5% I'm sleeping, I'm also bad at math.

I love music, I love my guitar, I carry it everywhere I go, and then I realize I can't leave it in the car so I walk around with it at the mall, my job, Condado, Santurce, Chili's Bar & Grill, and play everywhere.

PHILOSOPHY

"We can go only if you believe."

Why I'm on Couchsurfing

COUCHSURFING EXPERIENCE

I first couchsurfed when I went to Tokyo, I met some awesome CS'ers and their friends and they showed me around everywhere and I had a great time. I hope I'm lucky to meet more awesome CS'ers in other countries.

Interests

Tea, iced tea, silly conversations, deep conversations, enjoying music, creating music, good music albums, guitars, good bourbon, graphic design, art, culture, history, epic sights and landscapes, starry nights, being busy, doing nothing after being busy, days off, not shuffling songs on an album so I can really pick up the vibe and feeling of the artist, and finding an unexpectedly amazing movie on Netflix and wishing I could "unsee" it so I can see it again.

Music, Movies & Books

Music: Oh man, this will be a long one. I can go from jazz, to rock, to folk, to alternative R&B. I'll mention a few artists I like while trying to keep it short. • Angels & Airwaves • Beirut • Minus The Bear • Childish Gambino • Coheed & Cambria • Sigur Rós • Bon Iver • City & Colour • The 1975 • The Wombats • The Cure • Iron & Wine • Blur • Frank Sinatra • Billie Holiday • Nat King Cole • Touché Amoré • Radwimps • Panda • Circa Survive • Jorge Drexler • Interpol • John Mayer • Olafur Arnalds • Stevie Ray Vaughan • Silversun Pickups • Depeche Mode • Jack White • La Dispute • Phoenix • Misfits • Pink Floyd • letlive. • Zoé • Chiodos I really need to stop.

Movies:

- The Hobbit Trilogy - Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - Celeste & Jesse Forever - Lost in Translation - Her - Fight Club - Pink Floyd's The Wall - Trainspotting - Heima - Pulp Fiction

TV shows:

- Sherlock - Peaky Blinders - Game of Thrones - Broadchurch - Sword Art Online - The Following - Bates Motel

One Amazing Thing I've Done

- I traveled to Japan by myself, I didn't even know the language, it was great and I made lots of friends. Got interviewed on national TV at home because of it too (I have no idea why). -Did a road trip in the States to catch concerts. Drove through Atlanta, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas, Tennessee.

Teach, Learn, Share

"Stuff Lori, things". I can teach you how to play guitar and stuff, Puerto Rican stuff, spanish language stuff, english language stuff, cooking stuff, graphic design stuff, and the horrible music that became popular in Puerto Rico during the early 2000's.

Countries I've Visited

Anguilla, Aruba, Barbados, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Jamaica, Japan, Mexico, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, United States, Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of, Virgin Islands, U.S.

Countries I've Lived In

Puerto Rico

Join Couchsurfing to see Caleb's full profile. It's free!

View Full Profile