Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 4 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Michał’s full profile. It’s free!
Get as much off my bucket list before I start Medical School
“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
- Maya Angelou
Personally I believe that the way we treat others is the way that we should expect to be treated.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I have yet to share any experiences made through this website but I have numerous friends from around the world thanks to the Polish Scouting Organization and participation in Polish Folk Dancing.
- Getting out of my comfort zone
- Polish Dancing & anything Polish
- The Human Body & how intricately everything is connected
- folk dancing
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies - Anything thought-provoking or inspiring.
Music - Anything that can make me dance.
Books - At the moment I reading Khaled Hosseini's third book, "And the Mountains Echoed." He is an amazing storyteller and probably my favorite author.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- I have completed 4 years of Choreography School in Rzeszow, Poland, for Polish Folk Dancing.
- I have recently been accepted in Medical School at Wayne State University in downtown Detroit.
Teach, Learn, Share
- Why Detroit is not as bad as everyone makes it out to be.
- What is wrong with the American Diet.
- Why I wish I was born in Poland.
- Polish Songs/ Polish Folk Dance moves