- 90% response rate
- Last login about 8 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Tània’s full profile. It’s free!
Living with no plans. Only rule is respect everyone and don't judge people. Addicted to learn with people I find on the way. Easy person, open mind and trying to give the best of myself to the world :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Each country teach me something, and each people I meet became a piece of me. The world now is more connected than ever, and that's amazing!
My house is always open to respectul people who wanna share chill and cool moments. People who wanna explore the area and share knowledges.
- gender studies
- road trips
- adventure travel
Music, Movies, and Books
Coen Brothers, Spike Jonze, Tarantino, W. Anderson, Lars Von Trier //
Utopia, Black Mirror//
Fat Freddy's Drop, Bob Dylan, Pearl Jam, The Doors, Johnny Cash, Creedence, The Black Seeds//
V. Despentes, Bukowski, Simone Beauvoir...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Crossing half part of SouthAmerica doing hitchhiking.
- Wake up on Algarve beaches doing free camping, with an amazing sunrise saying good morning!
- Leave my job for start live following what it makes me feel really good: travel and explore the world
- Legalize weed at home
- Wake up the traveller side of my mother
- Show to the world women can travel for herself
What I Can Share with Hosts
I like share my lifestyle, my perspective about the world, show cool places around, and enjoy my friends, family and flatmates.
We always try to make feel part of the family people who stay here.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Chile, Ecuador, France, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Malta, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Portugal, Turkey, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Greece, Malta, Norway, Portugal, Spain