Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see EMILIO JOSE’s full profile. It’s free!
I´ve been traveling since September 2008. Starting in India. I visited most of the countries in Southeast Asia... ending living for 1 year in Wellington (New Zealand). I needed a break!!!
I went to Spain for 4 months to visit family and friends and now I am living in Canada.
I try to be funny all the time and keep my smile with everybody. Sometimes is not possible but life is really better if you are happy, and people feel better with happy people around :), so please SMILE!!
Helping people if I can and they want.
I like to know about my bad things, so if you see one please let me know it and I will try to change it.
STAYING WITH ME
I won't host people who send me generic requests and doesn't mention why I should host them and have not read my profile.
If you want me to host you please mention something about my profile and why you want to stay with me. This is supposed to be an exchange not a free place to crash.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I knew about couchsurfing during my trip and I used it a lot everywhere.I met a lot of really nice people and they helped me a lot.Now, It's time for me to help, and anytime I have the chance I host/help others and give all I can back to the community.
I've been using couchsurfing for more than 4 years, I've been surfing couches in Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand..... and honestly, I can't say I had a negative expierence ever. As soon as I had a place, I started to host people and I enjoy a lot just seeing their faces when you offer them help.
When you have a "normal life", couchsurfing brings you back all the traveling spirit. It's like being traveling again :)
-Playing my guitar.
- Travelling around the world spending not too much money.
- Meeting people around the world to know about their culture, religion and see how one normal day in their life is.
- Learning how to cook different kind of meals.
- Animals, I love animals.
- I like dancing (salsa, lambadazouk, bachata, merengue). Can you teach me some other kind?
- Games. I love board games and all kind of games. Would you like to play with me? (chess, playing cards, awale, go, carcassone, risk, carrom board, backgammonâ¦)
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: the pianist, shall we dance, touching the void, seven years in the Tibet, Dragon Fly, Ghajini (Bolliwood film), Rab Ne Bada di Jodi (Bolliwood film), Slumdog Millionaire, New York (Bolliwood film)â¦
Music: I like all kind of music, it depends of situation. For dancing, latin music. To be relaxed, chill out music...
Books: Las 9 revelaciones, Tus zonas erroneas, White tiger, The power of now, El fin es mi principio, La sombra del viento...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Pack everything into a backpack and start traveling with no plans for 3 years. Every day was an adventure! ! It's been so far the closets I've been to freedom! !
Teach, Learn, Share
Learn (The things I would like to learn)
- New songs to play on my guitar.
- Dance, all kind of dance.
- Cooking all kind of food.
- Sport. All kind of sports.
- Games. Everything about games.
- Any idea more?
Teach (The things I can teach you)
- Basic guitar.
- Blogger. I can help you with your blog.
- Dance. Salsa, Lambadazouk, a bit of bachata.
- How to cook Spanish meals.
- Spanish and catalan language.
- Games. How to play different board games.
- Trekking and climbing mountains.
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Cambodia, Canada, Egypt, India, Italy, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Thailand, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Canada, India, New Zealand, Spain