- 0% response rate
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Maja’s full profile. It’s free!
to fly over the rainbow sooo high;-)
I would describe myself as open minded, easygoing, spontanious, optimistic, friendly and advantorous person, that is only at the beginning of discovering the beauty of living=)
Since I was born, I'm kinda addicted to travelling, and now that i'm a student, i'm trying to take every opportunity to explore as many hidden (and not so much hidden;-)) places as possible.
My life mission is to become a worldwide traveller, round the world, write guide books and be satisfied with all I'm doing=)
And of course carpe diem;-)
The world is full of magic. You just have to believe in it. So make your wish. Do you have it? Good. Now believe in it. With all your heart.
When life gives you lemons... break out the tequila and salt!;-)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
spreading around about it, use it...
Surfed a couch in Lisbon, planning to surf lots more.
- travelling, travelling, travelling;-)
- meeting new people, exploring new cultures...
- swimming, cycling, running, skiing, surfing (I'm really dying to become a surf pro...or at least learn how to ride a wave;-))
- hanging out with friends, partying
- languages (I want to learn as many foreign languages as possible)
- all the things I forgot to mention=)
Music, Movies, and Books
Music: rock, punk rock, house, trance...
Books: a lot of them, but the best two are Alkimist and Jonathan Livingston seagull...hehe and of course travel guides;-)