Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 21 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Reda’s full profile. It’s free!
Living in Dubai, Saving something called "money", it might be usefull for the next trip ... "Be not inhospitable to strangers lest they be angels in disguise"
Reda: I am Moroccan, I have a Marketing degree, and currently living and working in Dubai.
Travelling is one of my passions, nothing is such as a traveller life, so free, exiting and challenging,
unfortunately I don't travel as much as I want, you know!! got to make some money :( but planning to in the future.
I love meeting happy spontaneous people while travelling, talk, joke, spend time and walk with them .. is a joy.
My best travel mates are of course Zaynah, and my video camera, my note-book and my "gay" (as per Zaynah) hat.
huh !!! ummmm ... don't know what that really mean :) ... joking ... I actually love philosophy, and I always enjoy serious debates based on critical thinking, it help a lot developing your own ideas as well as others.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
1. I hosted 2 Italians (Andrea Martino) at Uni in Morocco (and thanks to them, they showed me CS)
2. I also used CS to travel in West Turkey with Zaynah, we been hosted by lovely people (Pinarus, Enes Balcı, Metin SAGLAM, Arif Serin, Mary Tsolak) (great memories)
3. I hosted 2 French Travellers in Dubai (Valentin de Valmont and Hicham),and took them for camping in Liwa Dessert Dunes with some more friends.
4. I hosted an Italien Couple (Andrea Manzini and Amanda) in Dubai, on their way travelling with a Camper Van from Spain to Thailand (this is their BLOG)
5. I hosted many other people in Dubai (Hashim Hassan a Cinema Directing Student from USA, Hiroki Takagi a World Traveller from Japan, Henning Peters a German who lived in China for a year and half...)
6. I hosted 3 Finish girls in Dubai (Meri Jusslin, Tiia Virtanen, Alisa Saevskaja) We had so much Fun, went to a Concert, Clubbing, Karaoke Night, Boat Party, also to Ski Dubai where they gave me my first Snowboard lesson :D ... it was hilarious.
7. Currently still hosting travellers in my small flat in Dubai
Cultures, World Music, Real life documentaries, Philosophy and Religion, little bit of guitar, Snorkeling, Cycling... Video making & Editing
Music, Movies, and Books
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Climbing Mountains in Sinai (Egypt)
- Swimming in Alexandria (softest fresh sea water ever)
- Snorkelling in Nuweiba in Sinai
- Snorkelling and camping in Butterfly valley in Turkey
- Sailing in London Thames river
- Learning how to snowboard in Ski Dubai (thanks to the lessons of 3 Finish CS girls I hosted)
More Videos : https://www.youtube.com/user/taourimr/videos
Teach, Learn, Share
English, Basic guitar, basic video editing, Arabic, French,
Countries I’ve Visited
Egypt, Ethiopia, Niger, Oman, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Morocco, United Arab Emirates