- Last login over 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Marceli’s full profile. It’s free!
I grew up in a small town in the south of the state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and I've lived in Rio de Janeiro (capital city) for 7 years. I moved for Rio to study Electrical Engineering and nowadays I'm a master degree student living alone. I'm an easy going person and open minded.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
- I've lived alone for 2 years and I want to meet new people, hang out and share a bit about different cultures and personal tastes (sports, movies and geek stuff). =D
- I intend to travel to Colorado this year (in September) and I would like to try CS, specially cause I will be traveling alone and I want to make new friends to know the city.
- I'm studying french to travel to France next year, so if you speak french and want to share experiences, I'm here!
- Sports (soccer, NBA, NFL)
- Gadgets and technology in general
- Meeting people
- Learning languages
- Improving English
- Food, food, food :)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I lived with many different roommates during my college years.
Teach, Learn, Share
- I can teach Portuguese and somethings about Brazilian culture
- I would like to learn about the typical food from your country
- We can share great moments and experiences, music playlists and smiles :)
Countries I’ve Visited