Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Christiaan’s full profile. It’s free!
Spontaneous, social and trying to figure out how life works.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
- Best way to get to know a new city
- Live like a local
A lot: gym, food, architecture, nature, psychology, philosophy
- long walks
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Jumped off the highest bungeejump in the world.
- Amazing roadtrip through Southern Africa.
- Does singing for 1600 people count?
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can give you pretty darn good insights on what it's like to be Dutch. Also, I can lend you an ear and give you good advice afterwards. (My friends say they have always appreciated that quality)
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Botswana, Czech Republic, Egypt, England, France, Germany, Indonesia, Italy, Luxembourg, Namibia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand
Countries I’ve Lived In
Netherlands, South Africa