Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 10 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Michał’s full profile. It’s free!
Set impossible goals. Always fail. Never without a fight.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Because people are the country.
Apart from travelling by all different means of transport:
- street art (especially flow arts like fire show)
- playing drums guitar or piano (but especially instruments I haven't tried yet!)
- various raquet, water and snow sports
- and my favorite one - learning new stuff
- learning new things
- fire spinning
Music, Movies, and Books
Requiem for a dream and Garden State
hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy
Music is a difficult one as I used to listen to a lot of different stuff. I grew up on rather mainstream Nu Metal but then after discovering Tool I wandered off to all sorts of different genres. http://www.last.fm/user/osiemnasty and http://www.last.fm/user/siedemnasty might give you a clue...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
It's hard to pick one, I'll give you three:
- hitchhiking throughout whole Turkey
- getting 'hijiacked' by friends from Austrian hospital (broken my arm while snowboarding) to have new years eve in Venice couple of hours later (yes, it was 31st Dec)
- getting 'first flight to Europe' from Armenia (the Russian-Georgian war had started 2-3 days before that) and ending up in... Amsterdam!
Teach, Learn, Share
I can share my travelling experience, teach you how to do fire spinning and some basics on the guitar as well. Obviously I give some Polish language lessons if you're brave enough :) I can learn anything, just learning new stuff is interesting enough!
What I Can Share with Hosts
Words, smile and knowledge of what I learned from my journeys An extra pair of hands to help. A nice Polish dish.
Countries I’ve Visited
Armenia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Scotland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Turkey
Countries I’ve Lived In
England, Poland, Turkey