Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 10 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Laura’s full profile. It’s free!
My name is Laura, I am 29 years old, I am a Public Relations and a digital marketing specialist. I have my consultancy and I work with small brands and PR digital communication agencies.
I already coordinated two digital teams in two different agencies and now I need to be fluent in english to grow in my career.
I'm traveling with my husband to Toronto since march 2016 and we'll go back to Brazil in december the same year.
My husband is a Publicist and work in Brazil with a political digital marketing.
We are together for 5 years and we don't have kids. Just nephews (two pretty boys).
If you have some question to know more about us, please contact me.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To save money! hahahha
I love classic rock and also pop music. I like to dance and know new places and new cultures. I love to know the histories about the places that I travel to. I love watching series and movies on Netflix. And my main interest in Canada is learning english.
Music, Movies, and Books
Music: Classic Rock (favorite bands: Led Zeppelin, Beatles, Rolling Stones, The Who, ACDC, Whitesnake).
Movies: Suspense and Drama movies (Vanila Sky, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Intouchables, Across the Universe, Into the Wild).
Books: Shakespeare, Edgar Allan Poe, Kafka etc
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- I helped some friends to find a boyfriend or a girlfriend (lol);
- I helped homeless teenagers enter in the Katy Perry concerts for free in the last year;
- I used to help the homeless when I was teenager (with food, drink or just to have fun listen classic rock);
- I always help my family, my friends and anyone that need me.
What I Can Share with Hosts
- I can share my knowledge in Digital Marketing (how Facebook, Google, others social medias works and other stuffs);
- I love talking about culture and histories of the places around the world;
- I like to have a conversation about music and experiences that I've lived;
- I know cooking Brazilian food (and it's taste good :D).
Countries I’ve Visited
Countries I’ve Lived In