- Last login over 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Tasuleasa Social Association’s full profile.
Hi there traveller! We are one of the biggest and most important NGOs in Romania. We are surrounded by mountains, so we have amazing locations that will take your breath away and offer great views. Our projects are based on voluntary work and since we have so many activities and partnerships with people from abroad we also have an INTERNATIONAL CAMPUS.
Traveling inevitable plays a part in the lives of each and everyone of us. It affects our association, our volunteers, our supporters and of course, our projects. Either you love backpacking and exploring the wilderness, or you are just taking a GAP year traveling the world, we know for sure you deserve the comfort of having a place to sleep at night and find some tranquility. Because we are supporters of traveling, we are more than happy to offer 2 beds and free camping for a night to those who resonate with our description, no matter where they come from.
The ones with priority are:
• People who went on or are about to go on the Via Maria Theresia Trail
• People who participated in at least one Tasuleasa project
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
There are so many reasons:
- it's the best way to know the culture of a specific place;
- because it's not only about sleeping on a sofa, but about the experiences;
- because it makes you become free and more open minded to everything around;
- because nothing compares with helping a traveler/hiker;
- many of our volunteers went traveling so they know the feeling of hospitality;
- because we have enough space to share with people like us, couchsurfers.
- social action
- volunteer work
- trail running
- rock climbing
- climate change
- climbing trees
- cross country skiing
- international food
Teach, Learn, Share
We can share lots of informations about different species of trees, about animals, volunteer work and so on.
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Moldova, Nepal, Netherlands, Portugal, Russian Federation, Scotland, Spain
Countries I’ve Lived In