- 76% response rate
- Last login about 5 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Shue’s full profile.
*I'm Shue. www.fb.com/sshuee
*I live with dogs and cats as my family.
*I welcome Animal-friendly people.
*For being hosted, since I serve you free accommodation, I hope you to help house cleaning for return😉
*My house name: Biff Crew www.fb.com/biffcrews.
The fb page of my place for Busan and Korea Trip and Travelers
www.fb.com/Smile.Happy.Virus : my photo page
www.fb.com/Korlovers : my fb page for Korea fans
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
For what else? for Humanism 😊
* Movie, Music, Concerts, Travel, Dance, Hiking
* I love appreciating Nature.
* I enjoy tasting international cooking!...If you're willing to cook your own cultural food for me, you're always welcomed as my guest!
- nature lover
Music, Movies, and Books
1. Music: I listen to various kind of music including Jazz, rock, classics, pops and etc.
2. Books: My favorite writers is Paulo Coelho. My favorite novel is Sherlock Holmes series from my childhood.
3. Movies: I'm a movie buff. I'm proud that my city(Busan) is the famous one with Busan International Film Festival (BIFF).
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Watching meteor shower in the middle of night with lying on the grass outside, Love to watch Stars.
Teach, Learn, Share
I enjoy learning foreign languages!.
What I need is Listening the native speakers' pronunciation.
It'd be great if you give me your voice record to say your mother language.
Currently I'm interested in learning more European languages like French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Czech, Russian and etc.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I've been a Korean Teacher, have shared Korean culture and experience with various foreign K-culture fans.
If you're a fan for K-entertainment and K-culture, I can help you experience anything related with Korea and make more friendship with more Korean friends, and specially you can get Korean lessons anytime with me since I'm a professional one for this!
Countries I’ve Visited
China, Hong Kong, Japan, Nigeria, Taiwan
Countries I’ve Lived In