Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 8 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Jesse’s full profile.
Now on a one way ticket and an amazing adventure. Traveling with the aim to visit every country on earth. Excited to meet new people, explore new places, enjoy new experiences. Always happy to share and exchange stories and for sure up for the craziest of ideas.
And feel free to follow me on
YouTube: Go Pack
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I started couchsurfing as a cheap means to travel. I heard about it online it and I thought, well why not give it a shot right? But soon I discovered it is much more than that. I've connected with people, made real friends, amazing stories with people from all over the world.
So why am I on Couchesurfing?
To create memories with friends I haven't met yet.
Music, Movies, and Books
I love good music, good books, good movies.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- The army in Mexico pushed our car in the middle of the night
- Thrown out of a country by the army
- Skinny dipping in a random private pool at night, drunk.
- Paid 110 euro for an Uber in Paris
- Super crazy party stories
- Almost got arrested in Stockholm
- Feared that I was gonna die/carjacked in the States.
- Slept everywhere, outside, airport, random strangers house I just met on the street
- Went partying in the center of Tokyo (Shibuya) got woken up by the police in a totally different city (Yokohama)
What I Can Share with Hosts
By now I mastered the art of taking and editing great pictures on my phone. So I can help with your photography skills and take great pictures.
Morover, I have some good tip to travel for cheap and l apperently some great/crazy/fun stories
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Martinique, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Norway, Palestine, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Saint Lucia, San Marino, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Tanzania, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Belgium, Netherlands, Portugal