Not Accepting Guests
- 100% response rate
- Last login 5 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Yevhenii’s full profile.
Greetings, let's get acquainted.
A little bit about yourself:
1. Worked in more than 20 types of professions; ⚡️
2. I visited 22 countries, of the latter I amazed Norway with sociality, Sweden with the golden mean and Ireland with freedom.
3. I get up at 5.30.
4. Completed more than 22 courses.
7. I devote about 20-30 hours a week to self-development.
9. He has been actively working since the age of 15.
11. I love to travel, develop, psychology, biohacking.
12. Without a pair.
13. I am engaged in recruiting for small and medium-sized businesses.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
It`s a great opportunity to exchange experience, help each other, make acquintances.
- martial arts
- self improvement
- meeting new people
- healthy lifestyle
- new technologies
- project management
- interesting people
Music, Movies, and Books
My Favorite Music is differ depends on the mood, normally it is classical, music of 80-90 x, trance.
Movies - Suits, Sherlock, Billions, House of Cards, Peacefull Warriors, Time.
Books - transerfing of reality, introduction to psychoanalyze, magic of the morning, 7 skills of highly effective people.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Found a wife for the best friends)
Teach, Learn, Share
Every time try to help others.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Positive, many direction of knowledge, biohaching, business, Ukrainian cultural
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belarus, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Jordan, Lithuania, Moldova, Norway, Poland, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Sweden, Turkey
Countries I’ve Lived In