Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 6 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Alejandra Joy’s full profile.
Hiii my name’s Alejandra. I’m a latin girl, open mind, adventurous, communicative and sometimes pretty crazy traveler from Bolivia currently living in France who is looking for friends and host in all around Europe, Africa and Asia.
I use to travel alone because I'm very independent but If you have time and want to join me while I’ll be exploring culture and life in your city, I’d be really happy and pleased to have your guide with me. If you could host me, that'd also be super cool. I truly want to meet people on my solo trip so that it will be completely unforgettable :)
I've already been in
*♥Lima - Perú 🇵🇪
*Buenos Aires - Argentina 🇦🇷
*❤Asuncion - Paraguay 🇵🇾
* Athens/Crete / Santorini - Greece🇬🇷
*Brussels/Bruges - Belgium 🇧🇪
*Venice/Catania/Agrigento/Palermo/Rome/Milano- Italy 🇮🇹
*Hurghada/Luxor/Aswan/Cairo - Egypt 🇪🇬
*🧡Barcelona/Madrid/Ibiza/Fuerteventura/Gran Canaria/Tenerife - España 🇪🇸
Now I'm finally in France studying also I'm trying to make my dream true traveling the most I could on my free days so I'd like to find out a couchsurfer, this is because I would love to see the place as a local and get to know the real, authentic side of the country.
Why is it worth hosting me?
I'm talkative and curious, meaning that we can have fun conversations
I'm also a good listener so if you have some stories to tell, I'm all ears!
Very open-minded and eager to try out new stuff, you can take me to all the exciting places you've been before, or we can explore new ones
⚫I'm very independent person, I leave the place clean and tidy, plus you don't have to hang out with me if you don't want to, but if you could it would be amazing :)
⚪In my time in Paris and Marseille I learn a lot of their gastronomy and also I could make delicious recipes from my country Bolivia.
If you read this until here thank you so much! ☺
Just drop me a message and let's meet up ;)
Music, Movies, and Books
I love rock music in general, regueton, Lana del Rey and Eminem are my favorites singers ever ❤️
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
* Watch the sea for the very first time in Lima and walking around the Malecón. It sound meh but since I'm Bolivian you know I haven't see the sea never before hahaha.
* Going to 3 concerts in Buenos Aires por my birthday: Roger Waters, Mgmt & Lorde and Zoe (a Mexican band which I love with all my heart)
* Traveling 30 hours in a bus from Santa Cruz Bolivia to Asunción Paraguay to be present in the Asuncionico Festival in order to see Arctic Monkeys
* Living for almost a year in Paris :) all the friends I made, all the tears I cry, all the shopping I made, all the challenges I had, I wouldn't regret any second of that experience.
* Going to the Carnival of Venice for the very first time.
* Spending my summer time in Marseille and falling in love with this beautiful méditerranéan city.
* Traveling after the crazy crisis of Covid to Sicily, one dream came true because my favorite movie is the Godfather and going to the places where the film has been filmed and also a getaway to the charming town "Corleone".
What I Can Share with Hosts
I could making delicious Bolivian food and classic dishes like pizza, lasagne, etc I also could teach English and French.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Belgium, Egypt, France, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Paraguay, Peru, Spain
Countries I’ve Lived In