Maybe Accepting Guests
- 100% response rate
- Last login about 6 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Daniel Obladi’s full profile. It’s free!
PLEASE THANKS TO READ MY PROFILE BEFORE SENDING A COUCHREQUEST :
I only consider personal requests.
SORRY I CANNOT HOST :
- from 26th of august until 1st of september
Well...I'm a very easy going person, and I enjoy meeting new people, go out and see new places....
I must have fun everywhere I go! I'm extroverts by nature...
So, if you want to know me better, just send me a message !
My philosophy : don't think : DO IT !!
"Caminante no hay camino, se hace camino al andar" (Antonio Machado)
“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others” (Gandhi)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I was City Ambassador for Marseille from august 2008 to august 2013 (5 years) , I was in the New Member Welcome group, and I was one of the contributors for the Couchsurfing Wiki Page of Marseilles and glad helping to build a local organisational structure for Couchsurfing.
I like to give tips and advices to new members, and I´m trying to go to every meeting I can, this has became a part of my life! (I´m always sleepy at work though ;P
Last meetings I organized recently :
- in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 : all the weekly meetings during summer in Marseille,
- in june 2015, in Oslo : visit of the Munch Museet,
Main crazy meetings I organized in 2012 :
- in Tel Aviv, on september, 29th : Daniel's meeting
- in Madrid on july, 28th : Daniel's meeting
Main crazy meeting I organized in 2011 :
- in London, on december, 11th :Daniel's meeting
Me and my friend open our house to meet people from all over the world and different backgrounds or make time to meet, as we love to share stories and learn from each others experiences and make new memories together like this one .
You could see pictures of my CS guests :
- 60 in 2011
- 54 in 2012
- 37 in 2013
- 30 in 2014
- 43 in 2015 from Guatemala, Brazil, Ukraine, Brazil (2 guests from Salvador, and Rio), Australia, Japan, Romania, Russia (3 guests) , France (4 guests from Langres, Aix en Provence, Toulouse and Fort de France and 2 from Paris), Croatia, Argentina (4 guests), Germany (4 guests from Berlin and Khöln), Algeria, Lithuania, Italy (Sardaigna), Germany, Morocco, USA, Poland (4 guests), Mexico (but living in Canada), The Netherlands, U.K. (London), Lebanon and Hungary.
- 20 in 2016 from Spain, 5 from France (Nimes, Vergheas, Le Mans, Anger, Nice)from Saudi Arabia, 3 from Germany (Freiburg, Dortmund), 2 from Crete, 2 from Ukraine, from Colombia, from Mexico, from Germany, from Italy, from Chili, 2 from Russia, 2 from Canada (Quebec city, Montreal), from Chili....
to be continued :))
I like to dance !! ♫♫♫♫
Welcome to Marseille !!
- electronic music
Music, Movies, and Books
♫♫For Music a little bit of all but not too much of one.♫♫
Our preference go to the Beatles and electronical music like it's played on di.fm
Same about movies, a bit of every kind but we prefer Sci-fi as Inception, Time out, Transperceneige.
We don't like so much musical comedy.
Books are the ennemies of low cost airlines, too heavy and too voluminous! :s
Stop killing the trees : use e-book ;o)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I have a lot of stories of something that really struck me : just ask me when we'll be together.
Teach, Learn, Share
I could share with you kinds of skills or information and I would like to learn a lot too !
What I Can Share with Hosts
If I have free time I'll be your tourist guide, as I know some nice places :)
More places are in this video :
Countries I’ve Visited
Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Costa Rica, Croatia, England, Estonia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Russian Federation, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United States, Uruguay
Countries I’ve Lived In