No acepta invitados
- Última conexión hace about 9 years
Únete a Couchsurfing para ver el perfil completo de Kristen. ¡Es gratis!
...any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the Galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through and still know where his towel is, is clearly a man to be reckoned with - Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
I am a Spanish major at VCU, I live in close to the University.
I enjoy meeting people from all over the world and learning about their lives, where they grew up, and their views on international affairs, culture and customs.
I think I might be addicted to spicy food:) I will eat practically any food that is spicy, and if it isn't I will add chile to make it spicy.
I love porching, the preferred way in Richmond to chill. And yes, my new apartment will have plenty of porching capability. You can't beat a beer, friends and a stoop to hang at.
Everyone should have their own theme song.
Por qué estoy en Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Recommendation of friends
...vamos a ver :)
I love interpretive dance, music, spoken word and poetry (I am a beatnik at heart), and nature. I love technology within limits, friends, free time to ponder and bike riding.
I also love intellectual conversations about inanimate objects, onomatopoeia, and discussing the etymology of words (although mostly speculative)
- spoken word
- scuba diving
Algo increíble que he hecho
- The mummies in the museo de las momias in Guanajuato, GTO, MEX.
- The Great Blacks in Wax museum in Baltimore
- The Dada Exhibit at the Smithsonian National Gallery
- A black bear 20 feet away from me when I went hiking last fall in the Appalachians
- SCUBA certified
Enseña, aprende, comparte
- I work as an English teacher for new English learners, so I can help you, so long as you're willing to practice your language and teach me.
- I like to write poetry
- I owned two businesses in the US, both which are now closed.
- I like studying international affairs
- I know a bunch of trivial things that don't amount to much more than an interesting conversation.
Países que he visitado
Germany, Guatemala, Italy, Mexico, Morocco, Spain, United States
Países en los que he vivido