- 61% response rate
- Last login about 3 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ehab’s full profile. It’s free!
★★★ WARNING LoL ★★★
This is a dangerous profile of EGYPT Couchsurfing Ambassador. If you're risk taker, just go through LoL :)) . This man will not let you SLEEP.. Never miss a moment with " The Great Pharaoh " ;))))
Take a Breath... Check The brief... in what others said in References & Photo section... Then Welcome To My World
Personal : www.facebook.com/TheGreatPharaoh
Photography : www.facebook.com/PharaohPhotography.EGY
Our CouchSurfing.EgYpT Community : www.facebook.com/CouchSurfing.EgYpT
My Motto.. Let's Do IT >>>
" Why not to go for whatever you want as long as WE both gonna enjoy and having fun together ;) "
I'm flexible & into the world's diversity . Just hit the subject you're interested in and you'll find me in your zone ;) ... That is the way I follow " The 7 Habits of highly effective people " that persuade to UNDERSTAND before being UNDERSTOOD ;)
To Cut it Short >>> It's NOT easy to build, but easy to destroy.. I'm a mission impossible man and always chose the HARD WAY..
★★★★★ Who I Am ★★★★★
A Human !! BuT !! Hyper active, doing multitask at a same time. Professional Photographer and volunteering & also believing in Couchsurfing vision. As well as honored to volunteer with ( and bridging CS to ) officials such as Egypt Tourism Authority; Ministry of Culture of Egypt ( Foreign Cultural Relations ) and more. Organizing much of events, parties, trips and even cooperating with officials in organizing The International Festivals organized in Egypt. That is beside my work as being " IT Project Manager; Process Manager, and Voice Network Engineer "
Four Major things can drive me to be CRAZY and Full Speed !! ★ Beach & Parties ★ Photography ★ Active Discussions ★ Helping People & Building Communities.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
★★★ Why I'm here ? ★★★
- Because I truly get inspired by our Couchsurfing vision stated years ago which said...
"We envision a world where everyone can explore and create meaningful connections with the people and places we encounter. Building meaningful connections across cultures enables us to respond to diversity with curiosity, appreciation and respect. The appreciation of diversity spreads tolerance and creates a global community."
- Building The CouchSurfing EgYpT community and to be the gateway of Egyptian society and to its hospitality. This is the mission statement as part of our world vision.
★★★ How I Participate in Couchsurfing ★★★
Since 2008 till now >> Stories never end ;)
- Administrative Affairs :
It's a real honor to be CS ambassador as well as on the moderation board of Egypt, Cairo, Sharm El Shiekh, Luxor, and Aswan ; Country and cities groups.
- Visitor Affairs :
- My favorite part is to help our CS friends visiting Egypt in setting their itinerary before they arrive, not only around Cairo or Egypt but also could exceed the borders to cover Middle East ;).
- GET READY from the airport pick up using my shuttle car lol (where I live close to it), going through the adventure of the city exploring, don't miss to ride my camel at the pyramids lol, inviting for a simple Egyptian dinner, talking in serious and deep conversation in whatever subject or even going for HyPer P@rTy and haVing FuN ;).. Till dropping you back to the airport and saying "See you Later" I don't like Good Bye ;)
- Many people even CSers call me a cameraman, yea I'm crazy photographer so don't miss my Model shots to you.. It's always turn on and ready for you ;)
- I like also to work as a CS operator, if you get lost, wanna a direction or even intermediate translator between you and Egyptians in the streets, just SMS and gonna call you back even if internationally if you don't have Egyptian SIM card.
★★ Cellphone / What's app : +2 01001766198
- Organizing Events:
I can't sort how many events either I organized by myself or participated in a teamwork with others. So in the coming section you will find just samples and main categories of events I'm organizing.
- Traveling: Until getting LOST ;) ( Mostly seaside countries & Naturals ).
- Photography: Mostly Modeling, Portrait, fashion, events, & Traveling Photography.
- Beach & Parties: When it come to Dance; I ROCK ;) ( Love all types of traditional dancing ), Clubbing, Nightlife
- Arts: Traditional dance art; Interior, Fashion, Architecture.
- Events: Attending & Organizing international festivals & events.
Sports: Speed, Water sports, Tennis, Volleyball, Beach activities, Swimming, Diving, Skiing, sailing, Fishing, horse riding (and also Camels as well LoL )...etc.
- Adventures: Long walk to discover unseen places, Safari, camping.
- Active Discussions: Cultural; Human being and development, Technology, IT, Psychology, Politics, Economics.
- People: Before all of the above; Making real FRIENDSHIPS, Building constructive communities
- scuba diving
Music, Movies, and Books
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
- Tech., historical, management related books.
- House, Latin, Trance,
- Arabian Classic.
- Traditional Music & Dance such as ( Nubian / Bedouin from Egypt; Debka from Lebanon; El Ray from Algeria )
- Best DJs: Tiësto; David Vendetta.
- Singers & Musicians : Celine Dion; Back Street; Rihanna; Amr Diab; Mohamed Mounir; Omar Khayrat
The Rock, Gladiator, Minority Report, Sent of woman,Save the last dance, Home alone, Bad boys, Mummy, Scorpion king, Mission Impossible, Transformers, Spider Man; .....etc.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Participating in our two Egyptian Revolutions.
- Building CouchSurfing EgYpT Community.
- My " LOST " adventure : was about to die finding somewhere called " Sea Cave" in Paphos; Cyprus 2014.
- Featured Photographer for Miss Egypt 2014.
Teach, Learn, Share
Whatever related to my above interests
What I Can Share with Hosts
- My Traveling & Adventure stories.
- Understanding different culture and traditions around the world.
- Definitely pick up my hosts from the airport, go around my country, till dropping them back and say " see you later " :)
- Inviting for our traditional Foods.
- Making a gift; photo session for my friends.
- Introducing my hosts to our couchsurfing community, let them feel home, and invite them to join our CS events..
★★★ EVENTS ★★★
Here is a brief of events I organized.
- Founder of "Discovering The Land of Pharaohs Xmas "
>>> Since 2009 *** City Exploring ***
- Participating in the "Annual Iftar (breakfast) Ramadan"
>>> Since 2009 *** Eating & Drinking ***
- Founder of "CSBD CouchSurfers Monthly BirthDay Party"
>>> Since Jan 2012 ** Party **
- Founder of "Welcome New Members Meeting"
>>> Since 2011 ** Teaching and learning **
- Yacht Parties
- Brainstorming Events
# Think Proactive: CS Egyptian Reunion
# Teaming, Workshops toward the best for us
# Egyptian Constitutional Amendments March 2011
# Egyptian Parliamentary Election 2011
Countries I’ve Visited
Cyprus, France, Greece, Italy, Saudi Arabia, Spain
Countries I’ve Lived In