- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Martin’s full profile. It’s free!
- first time experimenting digital nomadity and roaming for 4 months on SE Asia;
- degrees in numbers, but earning my living with letters
- maniac about languages and how their subtleties tell a lot about the culture of a place;
- amateur musician, lover of Brazilian instrumental music (choro) and jamming with surfers and hosts
- still wants to scuba dive, bungee jump, sky dive, learn to surf and salsa and how to play the piano
- still wants to record a music album and write a book
Love as religion
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Couchsurfing connects people in such a seamless way. I am really grateful for the inventors/maintainers of this tool for all the friends it allowed me to find. CS is one of the greatest inventions of the internet and I always find a way to recommend it to whom still haven't heard about it.
Breathing music, swimming, science, travelling, cultures, laughing, good food, good mood, waters, nature
- audio engineering
- brazilian music
Music, Movies, and Books
Musics that can put your head elsewhere while your feet are in the ground. Books that can be lived.
Movies I don't see much because I fall asleep. But when I need to do it, I have a technique: watching 20 mins at a time
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- waking up healthy everyday is just amazing...
- floating on an endless blue and white world at the Uyuni salt flat
- seeing the universe going round with the sky of Atacama
- Jamming with Berber drummers at Sahara desert
- singing with a 2 million choir at the Rolling Stones concert at Copacabana in 2006
- Forgetting who I am at Rio Carnaval
- flooded with human heat on Myanmar's water festival
- rolling down 3km altitude at Coroico, Bolivia
- swimming with fishes at Maya Bay, Thailand
- hugging elephants in Chiang Mai
- experiencing a whole new universe underwater in Komodo, Indonesia
What I Can Share with Hosts
Time... what I know...
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Laos, Malaysia, Morocco, Myanmar, Netherlands, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Scotland, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Brazil, Germany, Portugal