Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see MAGDALENA O.’s full profile. It’s free!
-I find peace, clarity and contentment from the beauty and wonders of nature
- i can spend hours playing my guitar
- i love love sweet potato-apple-curry-soup
- i enjoy knitting socks
- huge cities make me feel uncomfortable very quickly
- i'd have no trouble whatsoever eating a whole loaf freshly made homemade bread just by myself
- books are indispensable
- dancing sometimes makes me deliriously happy
- i wish i had practised playing my violin a lot more; i adore people who can play an instrument well
- seeing the prairies still remains a childhood dream, when is it finally going to come true?
- i like windy/stormy days in the country best, sometimes I just stand there and enjoy the feeling of the wind in my hair and the sense of freedom it brings with it
- sometimes it takes a long time for me to get things done, Iâ
what would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
be passionate, creative, curious and at peace.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
i host and surf
countries people plants meditation nature environment art music books cooking/baking love friends snowboarding travelling my guitar science stillness singing learning dancing farming/gardening wilderness simplicity poems
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, France, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Canada, Germany, Ukraine