Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 21 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Fikri’s full profile.
I’m Indonesian living in Singapore.
I work for one of the largest tech companies on earth in Singapore downtown. Our app is most likely in your phone. I swear!
- I’m a marathoner and I just completed three big full marathon in Bali, Berlin and (virtual) Chicago. I run 3-4 times a week for 10-15 km per each.
- I’m also a cyclist enthusiast for road bike as well as foldie bike.
- I’m a certified sports massage therapist
So far I've been traveling to 47 countries and I used to live in Australia and Netherlands. So I’m pretty global enough.
Please introduce yourself properly using couch request feature, include your other social media account in it (if you're new in this community). I'm an open minded guy and down for anything fun. I've been hosting a lot of people with different background, stories, religions, ethnicities, straight, gay, lesbian, queer, homeless, difabel, vegan, raw foodist, nudist, naturist, and whatever they are. Make sure you read “home” section.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
As I travel a lot, this is the way I give back to the community, hosting people as many as I can! Inspiring and get inspired through travel stories. Also, Singapore is one of the most expensive countries when it comes to living cost. So this way I can help Budget Travelers (like when I was student lol).
Cultures, Art, Music, social media, meeting people, beach, camping, education, sport massage, running, marathon, cycling, swimming, hang out, mountain, gym, raw food, karaoke, dance
- solo travel
- adventure travel
Music, Movies, and Books
- game of thrones
- get out
- the village
- before sunset
- before sunrise
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- hosted by an owner of a porn studio in Prague
- swimming naked in baltic sea in Copenhagen and in Dubrovnik
- attended a naturist's event in Amsterdam
- climbed a volcano mountain few days before it erupted
- bought a car, a landed house AND an apartment before 30 (I think it’s pretty amazing given I’m not coming from a rich family )
- road trip for 2 weeks across Netherlands, France, Monaco, Germany, Italy and Belgium
- marathon every year since 2018
Teach, Learn, Share
Running, Balinese massage, Social media marketing, Online community management.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Big smile, and forever friendship!
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Malaysia, Monaco, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, Indonesia, Netherlands, Singapore