Amalfi Coast International Summer Camp 2018
3rd edition organised by Napoli International Community
We are proud to announce you that we are organising for you a new and amazing SUMMER CAMP! A camp with 6 years of history! The event is intended for people from around the world who want to know this wonderful place in Italy, meet couchsurfers and travellers from all over the world!
PICTURES FROM 2017 EDITION
TELEGRAM CHAT GROUP
AMALFI COAST INTERNATIONAL SUMMER CAMP 2018
July 5 to July 9
- Program -
>Thursday, July 5
- guests are welcome - organization hostel & camping places
- welcome Aperitif at "I vizi del generale"
- walk at Lauritano Castle ruins at sunset
- pizza at Leonardo's Pizzeria
- traditional dances from South Italy with musicians and dancers of "Le Danze di Piazza Vittorio"
>Friday, July 6
- excursion - Path of Gods (difficulty: medium)
- Positano (free time in the city and at the sea)
- dinner at the hostel/camping with pasta and salads
- Rockabilly live concert with "Barabba" band
>Saturday, July 7
- excursion in Minori + boat tour (optional, trip by boat to Conca dei Marini)
- dinner with neapolitan typical fried pizza and salads
- Carnival of Cultures - samba party with "Quebradeira Indipendente" + Dj Set
(here you can bring traditional dresses from your country or masks!)
>Sunday, July 8
- excursion - Valle delle Ferriere (difficulty: low/medium)
- Amalfi (free time in the city and at the sea) + Atrani (optional, walking tour Amalfi to Atrani)
- dinner at the hostel/camping
DJ SET, final party with Rock'n'Rallo!
>Monday, July 9
- breakfast all together and time to say goodbye!
Hostel accomodation, shared rooms/bungalows:
Thursday till Sunday, 3 nights > 126 euros
till Monday, if you stay an extra night > +20 euros
(Sunday dinner, Monday breakfast and final party included)
Camping, with tent:
Thursday till Sunday, 3 nights > 86 euros
till Monday, the extra day > +14 euros
Tourism Tax (needed) > 1€ per day
Boat ticket (optional, Saturday) > 10€
Transports from Napoli to Agerola and viceversa
Accomodation/Cleaning, Free WiFi, welcome aperitif, private buses to move on the coast, excursions, food and drinks for all the days, concerts and events. Specifically all the drinks (wine, beer, coke, water) are included. If you have special dietary needs please write us.
How to reach San Lazzaro?
San Lazzaro is part of Agerola city, there are direct buses connection from Naples (central station) and trains to Castellammare (Circumvesuviana train) where you can change with a bus and arrive at the camping. We will give you all the informations and timetables.
This year till 120 people are welcome!
To book your place is needed as a deposit of 50€
Allowed payments are: Bank transfer, Paypal
EVENT SUMMARY: Amalfi Coast International Summer Camp 2018
ADDRESS/MEETING POINT: Beata Solitudo - Hostel & Camping, San Lazzaro (Agerola, Napoli)
Luca B. +39 3343506887
Pietro S. +39 3392752629
Raffaella +39 3801930997
Campeggio Ostello Beata Solitudo
Piazza G. Avitabile, 4 - 80051 Agerola (NA)
Tel. +39 0818025048
CONNECT WITH US!
FB Group > https://www.facebook.com/groups/napolicouchsurfing/
Organization > https://www.facebook.com/naplesinternational