This event is over.
Amalfi Coast International Summer Camp 2018
3rd edition organised by Napoli International Community
No more places available.
We are proud to announce you that we are organising for you a new and amazing SUMMER CAMP! A camp with 6 years of history! The event is intended for people from around the world who want to know this wonderful place in Italy, meet couchsurfers and travellers from all over the world!
PICTURES FROM 2017 EDITION
TELEGRAM CHAT GROUP
AMALFI COAST INTERNATIONAL SUMMER CAMP 2018
July 5 to July 9
- Program -
>Thursday, July 5
- 3.30 PM check in - organization, rooms & camping places
- 6.30 PM AperiDinner at "I vizi del generale"
- Sunset at Lauritano Castle ruins
- Bruschette, salads with tastes from Greece
- traditional italian and folk dances with musicians of "Le Danze di Piazza Vittorio"
>Friday, July 6
- 8.15 AM excursion - Path of Gods (difficulty: medium)
- Positano (free time in the city and at the sea)
- zeppoline and pizza at Pizzeria Leonardo's
- Rockabilly live concert with "Barabba" band
>Saturday, July 7
- 8.30 AM excursion Maiori to Minori + boat tour (optional, trip by boat to Santa Croce)
- 7 PM workshop of italian cuisine with Alessandro, Celi and Rose (Free Workshop, Limited Places)
- 8.45 PM dinner: pasta with pesto alla siciliana (ricotta, basil and tomato sauce) + pasta alla puttanesca (tomato sauce, olives, capers), barbecue with sausages (roasted cheese for vegetarians) and salad
- Samba party with "Quebradeira Indipendente" + Dj Set Rock'n'Rallo
>Sunday, July 8
- 8.30 AM excursion - Valle delle Ferriere (difficulty: low/medium)
- Amalfi (free time in the city and at the sea) + Atrani (optional, walking tour Amalfi to Atrani)
- 7 PM Improvisation Theater Workshop with Klud (Free Workshop, Limited Places)
- 8.30 PM dinner: cous cous and rice with vegetables, salads
Dj Set, final party with Rock'n'Rallo at "I vizi del generale"
Beer Pong international tournament
>Monday, July 9
- breakfast all together and time to say goodbye!
Hostel accomodation, shared rooms/bungalows:
Thursday till Sunday, 3 nights > 126 euros
till Monday, if you stay an extra night > +20 euros
Camping, with tent:
Thursday till Sunday, 3 nights > 86 euros
till Monday, the extra day > +14 euros
Tourism Tax (needed) > 1€ per day
Boat ticket (optional, Saturday) > 10€
Transports from Napoli to Agerola
Accomodation/Cleaning, Free WiFi, aperidinner, private buses to move on the coast, excursions, food and drinks for all the days, concerts and events. Specifically all the drinks (wine, beer, coke, water) are included. If you have special dietary needs please write us.
How to reach San Lazzaro?
San Lazzaro is part of Agerola city, there are direct buses connection from Naples (central station) and trains to Castellammare (Circumvesuviana train) where you can change with a bus and arrive at the camping. We will give you all the informations and timetables.
This year till 90 people are welcome!
To book your place is needed as a deposit of 50€ by bank transfer or Paypal
EVENT SUMMARY: Amalfi Coast International Summer Camp
ADDRESS/MEETING POINT:San Lazzaro (Agerola, Napoli)
Luca. +39 3343506887
Pietro +39 3392752629
Raffa +39 3801930997
Campeggio Ostello Beata Solitudo
Piazza G. Avitabile, 4 - 80051 Agerola (NA)
Tel. +39 0818025048
CONNECT WITH US!
FB Group > https://www.facebook.com/groups/napolicouchsurfing/
Organization > https://www.facebook.com/naplesinternational