This event is over.
Here is the wonderful weekly Couchsurfing Meetup of Bangkok. We welcome both members and outsiders, locals and travellers alike. Participants are free to sit, stand, walk, chat, drink, and eat under the simple pay-for-your-order scheme at the venue called "SKATE CAFE" within Co-co Walk arcade.
Co-co Walk, from above, is shaped like a rectangle. If your back is to the BTS (Skytrain)'s Ratchathewi and your beautiful face is looking at Co-co Walk, There will be three paths: on your left, in the middle, and on your right. The paths to your left and right are streets for cars; the path through Co-co Walk is for pedestrians. You'll notice a big busy restaurant named "Hungry Nerd" located directly at the foot of Ratchathewi Station's exit 2.
On foot, take the middle path, past the Co-co Walk sign in a disused fountain, and "SKATE CAFE" is the first bar on the right hand side. You will see the blackboard written "CS" (or "Couchsurfing").
On certain (usually iOS) devices, the displayed location is inaccurate. Please follow this Google Maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/2ZqfpVXpep62
1. Skytrain - Get down at Ratchathewi Station (N1) and take exit 2.
2. From Khao San Road
- Bus #79 (orange) will take you to Ratchathewi and stop directly in front of Hungry Nerd. Air-conditioned. Highly recommended. ฿13
- Buses #15 & #47 (red) arrive at MBK Centre (National Stadium Station), within a walkable distance. ฿6.50
- Canal Boat from Phanfa Bridge to Hua Chang ฺBridge runs until 19:30-ish. Hua Chang is half way between MBK Centre and Co-co Walk. The adventurous journey takes less than 10 minutes but requires some survival skills. ~฿10
- Taxi, without traffic, should cost around ฿70-80 but is not recommended during the chaotic mid-week evening peak hours.
Purin W. (acting)
Comment below if further information is required.