- Last login 1 day ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Aaron’s full profile.
Hello! My name is Aaron and I'm currently near Boulder, CO (Very close to CU and only 30 minutes to Denver) and wanted to open my doors as much as I could for the time being.
Always been a fan of Couchsurfing and it's philosophy. So please, send me a message and lets see what we can make work :)
Triple vaxxed, 420 and LGBTQ+ friendly
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I just want the chance to meet new people and help people along their journey just as they have helped me.
- deep conversations
- hanging out
Music, Movies, and Books
Anything HBO, usually non-fiction strikes my fancy
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I walked up to a volcano in Guatemala once and my shoes started to melt!
Teach, Learn, Share
Sharing is probably the most important one on this list. It's the most important to me, anyways. Without a good sense of sharing with one another, be it stories, thoughts, food, etc. than the entire idea behind something like this falls apart. It is the conduit in which we are taught and the only way we learn.
What I Can Share with Hosts
- Make a mean stir fry
- Play songs on acoustic guitar and piano (not amazing but we'll get ya to the chorus in one piece!)
- Offer amateur counseling (I'm not licenced yet, but am always able to offer advice!)
- Walk your animals
- Tune up or repair your bicycle
- Non-creepy massage
- Give you her expert opinion on beer
- Tell amazing dad jokes
- Also make a mean stir fry or really any other dish you can think of
Countries I’ve Visited
Germany, Guatemala, Italy
Countries I’ve Lived In