- 60% response rate
- Last login about 2 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Abdullah’s full profile.
PLEASE READ THE FULL PROFILE BEFORE SENDING A REQUEST!
*even if you are traveling to my country and not looking for a host hit me to get travel tips and advices for good local experience, and if any help is needed*
Hello! Im abdullah. Im an IT (computer programming) engineer, and businessman. Before hosting me/ getting a wonderful couch enjoy ready some fun facts about your next experience with me.
*For hosting me*
-Im very easy-going and comfortable person.
- I’ve volunteered and launched so many charity programs, from teaching english and computer programming to clothes and food donation in different countries. So generally when i travel i look for this kind of volunteering while staying in teaching children, farming, sales or taking care of animals or children.
- I have an IT degree from good university, and i used to work with international students and delegations, and i was helping them with accomodation, academics, travels, tourism, and i used to host them sometimes.
-I traveled to more than 40 countries and i would love to share my traveling experience and adventures, and give advices as well.
-I’m a very good listener, love listening to people’s stories giving good advices and a hug, i love to share stories too.
-I love food and i love cooking, I cook very tasty middle eastern and thai food, and i have very special breakfast recipe.
-Feeling muscle pain after a gym workout or a long work day? Sure i can do professional thai massage for legs and back.
-Lets watch a horror/thriller/action movie together!
*For the couch* (I’m outside my country at the moment, however can ask me anything)
- I live in a small village not far from the centre, very accessible with public transport, the culture is amazing and everyone is so friendly, its much cheaper than other places, if you’re staying in my country for long so just come and visit.
-I love to talk to foreigners about their country politics, geography, tourism.
-I’m concerned about your cleanliness and hygiene during your trip and also ours, so in short take a shower twice a day.
- alcohol and smoking inside the house is not allowed.
-Don’t have to worry about your dirty clothes i will wash them.
-I can hangout only on weekends, sometimes nights of weekdays.
-I hosted people from vietnam, thailand, uk, greece and malta, but my previous account got deleted.
-Just feel at home!
I love couchsurfing because I’m very very helpful guy, and i want visitors to my country be impressed by the great hospitality and the culture, and to save money too.
I love doing adventures and sports, i love cycling, working out, tennis, hiking.
I play violin🎻🎻
Aim to become the best version of yourself!💪🏻
I love recieving followers on instagram so click the link;) :-
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I love to give good vibes and have interesting conversations!
Cycling, IT, history geography traveling
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I cannot count.
But i dont wanna spoil anything stuff😛, i would love to share everything face-to-face.
Teach, Learn, Share
What I Can Share with Hosts
-I use couchsurfing to find real friendship, I like spending a lot of time with the host/surfer.
-Sharing traveling experiences, info about my country and my own success story and journey in life.
-cooking delicious dishes.
-If feeling sore muscles then a good massage.
-Watching a movie together
-Endless jokes and laughers.