- Last login about 4 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Aditya’s full profile.
History connects us. Mind blowing! Isn't it?
When I started traveling from the very old country - India, I was first amazed, then I began to learn and know, cherish and enjoy each sight, every moment. Couchsurfing has helped enough to overcome weaknesses, build confidence, and find people I would have never imagined.
I loved combining Hindu spirituality with the western attitudes. They were different, uncommon, powerful but strange. Soon I started enjoying, hence believing this was meant to happen.
I love photography and try to post them often on https://www.flickr.com/photos/88990241@N02/
- My first reaction to any situation, question, or discomfort is to smile. What arrives further may be a result of my emotions.
- I come from the country of Extremity, when its good its better and when not, it can be worst - India.
- I am full of energy and enthusiasm and can make you laugh if I intend to.
- Love visiting paranormal sites for interest and have completed the most in India, USA and Canada.
- My life is simple, I look at the trees, the sky, drive, eat (vegetarian) and Look for lifetime friends.
I would like to stay with Photographers, writers, musicians and more. One reason is that I could never do all this but it excites me the most. Every passion has a reason and if you are creative, Tell me what your reason, your passion, your motivation is.
When old, I will Travel the world with no fear of a job. I will read, write and help people.
Please don’t write me personal references unless we have discussed
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
- I like to host people who understand the value of relations and read references carefully. I do not let people crash for one night.
- I meet new people and explore more ways to know about life, people, hobbies, and trends.
- I stop by a group of people, with who I discuss topics such as life and the human condition. I talk about love, marriage, children, giving, eating and drinking, work, joy and sorrow, houses, clothes, buying and selling, crime and punishment, laws, freedom, reason and passion, pain, self-knowledge, teaching, friendship, talking, time, good and evil, prayer, pleasure, beauty, religion, and death.
Looking at the Sky
Last moment travelling
Social networking :)
- music festivals
- street photography
- landscape photography
Music, Movies, and Books
Movie - Life In A Day, Cast a way, Amelie, Indian movies, Neighbors, Never let Me go, Marvel, DC, One fine day, etc.
Series - Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
Music - Techno trance, Instrumental, Dub step, Modern Classical
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Offered by PETA and WWF to work in the densest forests of the world.
And then from 40Degrees in India to -40 in Canada.
When I was in Bharat.
I would put my motorbike in the train, reach a city in the same train
Drive, travel, see and laugh
Get in the same train with the same bike
Return home, reach the office.
Besides I travel with a bag that always has:
Two 10400 MaH power back up chargers
My Surface pro
And a Glenfiddich
Teach, Learn, Share
Teach - How to laugh looking at the fan, Sky, river, fish, clock, bread, anything that comes on our way.
What I Can Share with Hosts
What do you want in Life ? I have everything for you for your needs, maybe not wants.
Depending on my housemates, things could change, but, I can offer city information, mild meals, discussion on most topics.
Starting December 2019 - I have a very busy schedule with two jobs. I could try to show you some places, but it is better if you have a plan.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bermuda, Bhutan, Canada, Cayman Islands, China, Cuba, Czech Republic, Egypt, Germany, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Malaysia, Nepal, Pakistan, Poland, Scotland, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Canada, Egypt, India, United Kingdom, United States