- 100% response rate
- Last login about 10 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Manish’s full profile.
People know me as-Advaitya Ghumakkar(अद्वैत्य घुमक्कड़)
● Old Songs
will always be my first LOVE !!!
◆ Current Mission:-
I don't want my home surrounded by walls, so that
all the cultures of all countries can blow freely though.
● कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन ।
मा कर्मफलहेतुर्भुर्मा ते संगोऽस्त्वकर्मणि ॥
(Karmanye Vadhikaraste, Ma phaleshou kada chana,
Ma Karma Phala Hetur Bhurmatey Sangostva Akarmani)
भावार्थ : तेरा कर्म करने में ही अधिकार है, उसके फलों में कभी नहीं। इसलिए तू कर्मों के फल हेतु मत हो तथा तेरी कर्म न करने में भी आसक्ति न हो।
You have a right to perform your prescribed duty, but you are not entitled to the fruits of action. Never consider yourself to be the cause of the results of your activities, and never be attached to not doing your duty.
- Bhagavad Gita, Chapter II, Verse 47
● Every single person in your life
was once a stranger to you.'
So I'm convinced that-
"EVERYONE SHOULD TALK TO THE STRANGERS."
You also should talk to the strangers,I'll tell you why-
1)- A stranger give you a whole new perspective.
2)- Every stranger comes with an opportunity of learning something new.
3)- Every stranger comes with a story that you've never heard before.
Now I think you're also convinced after reading this ;)
●Treat others as you would like to be treated.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I love to host and meet travellers from around the world.
Because every traveller has some unique and amazing stories
And I would love to hear those amazing stories.
I wants that you experience the different India through my Knowledge.
Here is a glimpse.... Please have a look!!!
India is a country in South Asia. It is second most populous country,
The seventh largest country by area and the most
populous democracy in the world. More than 20 official languages,
multiple religions and a variety of cuisines exist.
India is the most diverse country in the World.
India is best in hospitality. As We says -
"The Guests are God (अतिथि देवो भव:)"
You can experience six seasons in India.
India has something for everyone. Here everything means everything!
For Example- Mountains, Beaches, Culture, Cuisines,
Spiritual Places, Hot Desert, Cold Desert, Plateaus, Plain, Rivers,
Lakes, Natural Parks, Villages, Towns, Smart Cities etc.
India is one of the cheapest country in the world for traveling.
India is full of wonderful and unique places.
India is so big and diverse that if you have 500days,
you can't experience all the things.
So, you can choose the places according the days you have for travel!
So, here are some must visit places in India for first time visitors,
Solo Travellers, Backpackers and family travellers.
◆ Best places to visit in India
01)- Delhi (National Capital)
02)- Mumbai (Maharashtra)
03)- Agra (Uttar Pradesh)
04)- Jaipur (Rajasthan)
05)- Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh)
06)- Udaipur (Rajasthan)
07)- Goa (Smallest State in Area)
08)- Ladakh (Largest Union Territory in Area)
09)- Rishikesh (Uttarakhand)
10)- Golden Temple (Punjab)
11)- Kasol (Himachal Pradesh)
12)- Tawang Monastery (Arunachal Pradesh)
13)- Ellora Caves (Maharashtra)
14)- Statue of Unity (Gujrat)
15)- Spiti Valley (Himachal Pradesh)
16)- Khajuraho (Madhya Pradesh)
17)- Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir)
18)- Hampi (Karnataka)
19)- Rani Ki Vav (Gujrat)
20)- Jaisalmer (Rajasthan)
21)- Darjeeling (West Bengal)
22)- Living Root Double Decker Bridge (Meghalaya)
23)- Jatayu Earth Center (Kerala)
24)- Kolkata (West Bengal)
25)- Hyderabad (Telangana)
◆Most Visited Indian Cities:-
*(For more information you can checkout my YouTube channel
and You can DM me on Instagram- @advaityaghumakkar
YouTube- Advaitya Ghumakkar
Facebook Page- @AdvaityaGhumakkar
Travelling, Cycling, Trekking, Yoga and Meditation,
Studying Books, Listening Music, Historical Movies
- video blogging
- studying languages
Music, Movies, and Books
◆ Favorite Songs-
Satyam Shivam Sundaram (Lata Mangeshkar),
Lag Jaa Gale(Lata Mangeshkar),
Hai Rama (Swarnalata , Hariharan),
Yeh Haseen Wadiya (Chitra , S.P. Balasubrahmanyam),
Chhap Tilak Sab Chheeni (Abida Parveen),
Aaj Jaane Ki Zid Na Karo(Farida Khannum),
Piya Tora Kaisa Abhiman(Hariharan)
Dekha Ek Khwab(Kishore Kumar, Lata Ji),
Gal Ban Gayi(Meet Bros, Neha Kakkar),
Paniyon Sa(Tulsi Kumar, Atif Aslam),
Despacito (Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee),
Shape of You(Ed Sheeran),
Sorry (Justin Bieber),
Bangir Bangir (Gulsen)
◆ Favorite Movies-
Gadar:Ek Prem Katha (2001)
3 Idiot (2009)
Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (2011)
Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani (2013)
Bajirao Mastani (2015)
◆ Favourite Books -
Wings of Fire - A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
Swami Vivekananda - A Biography
Sambhog se Samadhi ki Aur - Osho
Ghumakkad Shastra - Rahul Sankrityayan
◆ Favourite Place -
Manikaran, Himachal Pradesh
Spiti Valley, Himachal Pradesh
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
● I did trekking on 4720m. high mountain pass in 2016 while my Manimahesh Parikrama.
● I did most of the treks solo in Himachal Pradesh.
● I've camped and slept on the narrow top of Jotnu Pass or Dham Godi Pass at an elevation of 4720m.
● I've witnessed 'The World Famous- International Kullu Dussehra' two times in 2015 and 2018.
● Solo winter Spiti trip in last week of December,2018
● I've been walking on a fully frozen river in Spiti in Dec'18.
● I've faced Minus 30 degrees Celsius in Kaza in Dec'18 and 50 degrees Celsius in Jaisalmer as well.
● 24 hours in a bus from Shimla to Kaza (Spiti Valley) in extreme winter.
● I've been the part of the largest historic peaceful gathering of people in one place for a single event in Kumbh Mela-19 at Prayagraj (UP), India
● The famous Pride Pared (Retreat Ceremony) at Wagha Border.
● Hitchhiked in a Truck from Keylong to Leh and then Leh to Ambala, 1200kms and Spend 6 days in that Truck. And experienced,how to cook and sleep in a truck.
● 5372m(17624ft) is my highest elevation at Khardungla Pass on 1st Oct'19 till now.
● I did Solo cycling from Auraiya to Agra in just 2 days in Extreme Winters
And did 120kms cycling in just 7 hours.
● I've seen live snowfall so many time. First time- Dalhousie in Jan,2014, And recently while my solo Leh Trip at Khardungla Pass and at Baralacha Pass in Oct'19 when I was returning to Delhi.
● I've witnessed 'Asia's biggest Arms show- Defexpo-20' in Lucknow
Teach, Learn, Share
● If someone really wants to learn Hindi and English. I can teach Hindi and English.
● I will like to learn your language if you can.
● I can share my amazing and inspiring travel stories.
What I Can Share with Hosts
●Home made Delicious food
●Books to read
●Information about the City
Countries I’ve Lived In