- 65% response rate
- Last login about 1 hour ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Abdél’s full profile. It’s free!
You can take a look at the references below, it says a lot about me but I don't mind giving a short description of course. Well, I am Abdelhadi, some call me Abdel while some Hadi, (but I prefer the last one haha) and I am 24 years old. I am from Asilah, Morocco born and raised. It is quite difficult to expain what do I do for living but anyways, I work as a real estate agent and a freelancer part time, while preparing my masters degree in IT, and BA level/ English Philology at the University of Tetouan. Nevertheless, I am almost all the time in Asilah and ready to hang out :)
Anyways,To describe my personality in a few words, people say about me that I am: Funny, open-minded, love to make new friends, always ready to hangout. On another hand, I've been playing guitar for 5 years so far, not in a band anymore but rather more just as a hobby. Also, I play basketball at my spare time and do a little bit of surfing at the local beach spot (Paradise beach, you may google it up). When I am at home, I like to cook dinner with my guests ,listen to music at the same time, make music, and have a few sips of wine, beers or spirits while looking at the maze view of stars from my roof.
-Here are a few Videos which will give you a short intoduction to my town:
checkout this video : www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUMEwrXQs-8
version español : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNq-19eqM7M
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I am a member of Couchsurfing since 2008, and I, personally reckon that I am lucky to have been because of meeting them beautiful people, visiting wonderful places, and having unfortgettable experiences.
Therefore, I am on Couchsurfing as a host to have Couchsurfers at my place, show them around, and let them see and enjoy my town Asilah and the surroundings . Yet as a surfer, I would love meet new people from those places that I am visiting because staying at a hostel is rather booring than meeting a local person whom due to I can discover things that were not mentioned on the guide-book or even become real friends.
It was a lovely idea to start using Couchsurfing, thus I would definitely recommend it to everyone and anyone.
-I've always liked to keep a list of those that I've hosted, It's a souvenir.
1. Bonnie (usa) -1 night
2. Yaung (Korea) -2 nights
3. Elena,Maria,Christina (USA) -2 nights
4. Hyebin (Korea) -3 nights
5. Leigh & Thea (Canda) -9 nights
6. Matt (USA) -2 days
7. Jamie (USA) -2 days
8. Lorraine (France) & Sofia (Spain) -2 nights
9. Julia,Alison, Renee (USA) -4 nights
10. Luke (United states) & Anna (Ireland) -2 days
11. Jazmin & Natasha (England) -3 nights
12. Jana & Ieva (Latvia) -3 nights
13. Elisa (USA) & Alicia (Australia) -2 nights
14. Lena (Canada) -6 nights
15. Erick (USA) -5 nights
16. Milda & Beirute (Lithuania) - 3 night
17. Denean (USA) -2 nights
18. Patricio & Maika & Laura (Spain) & Janis (USA) -3 days
19. Joana & Monika & Marta & Aleksandra (Poland) -1 night
20. Vanessa (Germany) - 6nights
21. Silvia (Germany) -1 night
22. Asia & Kasia (Poland) -2 nights
23. Lisa & Rhianna (USA) -4 nights
24. Krzysztof & Mariusz (Poland) -7 nights
25. Elia & Amber (Usa) -2 nights
26. Nigel (Ireland) -2 days
27. Laura & Raul (Spain) -2 nights
28. Sarah (Belgium) -2 nights
29. Minkyoung Kang (Spain) -1 nights
30. Julius & Alba and Alberta (Spain) -1 day
31. Mira & Marlies (Germany) -3 nights
32. Gulio (Italy) & Marta (Spain) -3 days
33. Caitlin and Tim (Australia) -3 nights
34. Elys & Storm (USA) -3 days
35. Erika (US) & Anne (Canda) -2 nights
36. Antonina, Ana, Malwina, Konrad, Wojtek, Jacek and two Peters (Poland) -3 nights
37. Matthias (Germany) -2 days
38. Nay (Spain) -1 night
39. Maria, Laura, Angela, Anna, Mao (Spain) -2 nights
40. Adel (England) -4 days
41. Safaa (Austria) -3 days
42. Amaya, Diego, Marijose, Gerardo & Isabel (Spain) -3 days
43. Edith Law (Hong Kong) -1 night
44. Nicole (Germany) -3 days
45. Isaias (Peru) -3 days
46. Yuri, Anastasia & Anna (Russia) -1 day
47. Tara la loba(Germany) -22 nights
48. Alexandra & Julia (Denmark) -3 nights
49. Michael (Germany) -3 days
50. Alex (USA) -2 days
51. Karolina, Jan, Jakub, Jana, Dana, Michael, Jan, Nikol (Czech Republic) -1 day
52. Molly& Kayle (USA) -6 days
53. Daniel& Emma (Sweden) -2 days
54. Kaia& John (USA) -2 days
55. HangKang (Korea) -3 nights
56. Uros, Lazar, Inesa (Serbia) & Laura (Espania)
57.Geneviève (Canada) - 2 nights
58.Monika (Poland) - 2 nights
59.Anna & Anne (Denmark) -3 nights
60.An (China) - 2 nights
61. Sophie & Maria (London) - 2 nights
62.Natalia, Maria, Alberto -1 night
63. Lara & Lisa (Italy) -2 nights
64. Raphael (USA) - 3 nights
65. Joanna (Poland) -1 night
66. Meriam & Julius (Germany) - 2 nights
67. Samira & Marie (Germany) - 1 night
68. Lucy (New zealand) -4 nights-
69. John & Joshua (USA) - 1 night
70. Gosia (Poland) - 7 nights
71. Angelika (Poland) -3 nights
72. Berfin (Spain) & Cécile, Vera, and Amber (Netherlands) - 1 night
73. Kailynn (USA) - 1 day
74- Ana-Isabel & Maria ( Spain)
75- Anna, Amaya, Marie (France) - 2 nights
76- Magdalena ( Poland ) - 5 nights
I am interested in music, arts, culture,languages, history, gastronomy, sociology,science, and a little bit of psychology.
I play the guitar since 2010, and I also play a little bit of Cajon aswell.
I like going to concerts, festivals, nature, villages, exhibitions, exploring new people, new food, new drinks (red and white wines especially) and new ways to have fun.
- white wine
Music, Movies, and Books
#MUSIC: Electronic Music, Pink floyd, Jack Johnson, Pink Martini, Paco de Lucia, Gypsy kings, Fela Kuti, Tiken Jah-Fakoly, The scorpions, Janis Joplin, Dire Straits, The doors, John Lennon, El barrio, Buika, Coldplay, B.B king, The beatles. Also, I am interesed in Jazz, Flamenco, Blues, Reggae. And I am also a big fan of Arabic music such as: Hindi Zahra, Trio-joubran, El Dey, Yassmine Hamdan, Sabir El-Robae'i, Souad Massi, and Kadem Al-Saher. I might have forgotten some but, basically, Music is my oxygen, that sums it all up !
#MOVIES: -Comic is my favorite favorite type but I also like -Romance-Drama-Action-Animation -Documentary-Western -Historical and Fiction of course.
#BOOKS:-Fifty Shares of Grey -The Da Vinci Code - The Veil and Beyond - Of mice and men - The delusion of god - The Alchemist.. etc
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
"Couchsurfing experience".. Despite travelling regularly is kinda difficult to me (due to my Moroccan nationality which ony allows to travel to 60 destinations worldwide only), I consider myself a worldtraveler whenever I have a couchsurfer around since it is almost the same thing like exchanging cultural values, food, music, language. Thus, I am so glad to be a part of that!
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you how to make Moroccan tea, and maybe Arabic if you're interested :)
Also, I can teach youthe basics of guitar, So as a few tips about Marketing, and Forex trading.
Countries I’ve Visited
Egypt, Spain, Tunisia
Countries I’ve Lived In